Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase | Page 76 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Congratulations, here is my wife's new bike;delivered a coupe of weeks ago.

16702313096_8256c1836a_o.jpg

Went with the MV, looks good.

Woot! Woot! Picked up my 2009 kawasaki versys 650 today. Comes with colour matched givi v35s with addmore brake/turn/tail lights, Mra vario touring screen, kaoko throttle lock, heat demon grips, hard wired for heated gear. I'm so happy I could s$&@! C'mon warm weather :D
http://imgur.com/a/zJoAb

"You lost 15 friends on motorcycles? and you have only been riding since 2008? was this a group ride that fell off a cliff or are you being serious?"-ZX600

Damnit computer .. Go home you're drunk! Or maybe I am .. Who knows ... Anyways heres the pic lol
16828542856_d5617d5ce0_c.jpg
[/url]

Not fully recovered still painful at times and sore but
I can ride lol

Damnit computer .. Go home you're drunk! Or maybe I am .. Who knows ... Anyways heres the pic lol
16828542856_d5617d5ce0_c.jpg
[/url]

Not fully recovered still painful at times and sore but
I can ride lol
Awesome to hear you're going to be back on two sir. I can't imagine wanting to after what you went through. Nice choice this time around but I'll ask... why not another ktm like you had?

I had nothing but issues with that bike .. It was amazing when it didn't need engine work.. I put about 10 000km in it in 2 months or so and had to rebuild the engine .. Rocker arms seized, cam lobe burnt .. ring broke .. I did all regular oil and maintenance so unless the guy before me rode her hard and put her away wet I wasn't happy with the amount of money I put into her .. a week after I got the engine rebuilt I got into the accident lol .. I've always loved the Daytona's and wanted to go more SS .. They wrote off the KTM so it was kind of the go ahead to get it lol
15728588858_560e48cb76_c.jpg

Nice! I like it in green. Gives it a sporty yet civil look. Congrats

Thanks, I love the green. Sporty, yet civil just like me. Lol

"You lost 15 friends on motorcycles? and you have only been riding since 2008? was this a group ride that fell off a cliff or are you being serious?"-ZX600

Is that xray for real? Damn you have a lot of metal in you. I guess an 18 wheeler will do that to you. Again, good to hear you're gonna ride again, nice bike and stay safe!
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

I had nothing but issues with that bike .. It was amazing when it didn't need engine work.. I put about 10 000km in it in 2 months or so and had to rebuild the engine .. Rocker arms seized, cam lobe burnt .. ring broke .. I did all regular oil and maintenance so unless the guy before me rode her hard and put her away wet I wasn't happy with the amount of money I put into her .. a week after I got the engine rebuilt I got into the accident lol .. I've always loved the Daytona's and wanted to go more SS .. They wrote off the KTM so it was kind of the go ahead to get it lol

I'm glad you're doing alright! I remembered your incident and was actually wondering how you were doing. This pic is horrifying! I admire your strength, courage and attitude!

looks like you broke your anus ...

lol, i am sorry, I had to.

Your anus is soft tissue, not a bone. The plate with the six screws are at his symphysis pubis which was broken or most likely dislocated or both.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

Your anus is soft tissue, not a bone. The plate with the six screws are at his symphysis pubis which was broken or most likely dislocated or both.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2
Ok Doctor, it was a joke!

Back
Top Bottom