What did you do to your Race/Track Bike today - 2014 | Page 23 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What did you do to your Race/Track Bike today - 2014

Yep! I was inspired by the Marc VDS Moto2 team logo but didn't want to steal theirs.

To you "test" the Bazzaz with some heavy handedness?

Haha no. Just a few gentle roll ons to make sure things are working normally and checking the QS too.

I like the MarcVDS livery, I like Tito and Mika.

Some time on the dyno today with Condor resulted in 172hp and 78ft*lbs of torque. I am pleased.

Just a few loose ends to tie up then she's ready for SOAR test day!

Some time on the dyno today with Condor resulted in 172hp and 78ft*lbs of torque. I am pleased.

Just a few loose ends to tie up then she's ready for SOAR test day!
Wow - That is pretty good!

Mine end up at 155Hp with a stock motor at Z1.

when you going dave?

similar here, waiting till midweek to pick 0,1, or 2 days for this weekend, needs some major testing and possibly some new steering items. Looking at the 25th as well. Got out there last year for 2 days of FAST school and a track day, but that was it. Haven't tried the new asphalt yet.

Wow - That is pretty good!

Mine end up at 155Hp with a stock motor at Z1.

Thats actually a good number at Z1, I think from memory Alex Welshs' bike was doing 158hp and 70ft lb torque on the same dyno and he came second in the championship.

Finally got around to changing oil and filter on mine and started putting the bike back together after its hibernation.

Thats actually a good number at Z1, I think from memory Alex Welshs' bike was doing 158hp and 70ft lb torque on the same dyno and he came second in the championship.

I am ok with whatever numbers, I just wanted the bike to run as well as possible. Tuning done by Z, suspension by Sherrard, now is pretty much up to me, no excuses

..well there is always the tire guy :)

Last edited:
What was it at before?

Holy.

Crap.

Finally got around to changing oil and filter on mine and started putting the bike back together after its hibernation.

With the PCV and Yoshimura system my 10R made 161 on the CSBK dyno at Tremblant. For what it's worth Ryan did comment that my numbers were very strong for a stock motor on Shell 91. Bone stock 2010 10R internals, the only performance alterations are the Driven smog block off plates, Bazzaz and Hindle generation header with evo muffler.

Every dyno will ready a bit differently and it's really just used as a tool for tuning... BUT I think that 158/70 is REALLY low for a bike to be competitive in CSBK Pro Superbike.

Last edited:
With the PCV and Yoshimura system my 10R made 161 on the CSBK dyno at Tremblant. For what it's worth Ryan did comment that my numbers were very strong for a stock motor on Shell 91. Bone stock 2010 10R internals, the only performance alterations are the Driven smog block off plates, Bazzaz and Hindle generation header with evo muffler.

Every dyno will ready a bit differently and it's really just used as a tool for tuning... BUT I think that 158/70 is REALLY low for a bike to be competitive in CSBK Pro Superbike.

I thought so too but he showed me the dyno when I had my bike done there. Im guessing the tracks they run on dont necessarily require huge HP figures.

Back
Top Bottom