I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 184 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

You: cruiser going south on Martin Grove Rd at 515pm today.

You: black Vmax going west bound on Steeles Ave at 530pm today.

Me: black 500R

Waves and nods all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9:30/10am this morning. 401 Eastbound Express lanes, right around the 400.

You: Black Ninja (250?) with green rim tape. White Arai (?) helmet with camera, and stylish *** Testastretta's.
Me: Black Ninja 650 with red frame, with rear seat covers removed (I'm fixing them!), black helmet and black/grey jacket. Also sporting those sexy mother****ing shoes.

Excellent taste.

Chick on red CBR250, white Dainese jacket and graphic Shoei lid.
Tonight around 7 PM from VP and Ellesmere until you turned on Eglinton.
You looked so tired, I hope you made it home alright.

Yesterday

You: mat black 500R with an aftermarket exhaust going westbound on Hwy 7 at Ansley Grove at 615pm today.

Me: black 500R stopped at those lights going north on Ansley Grove. I waved but I think you didn't see me.

Nice bike!

9:30/10am this morning. 401 Eastbound Express lanes, right around the 400.

You: Black Ninja (250?) with green rim tape. White Arai (?) helmet with camera, and stylish *** Testastretta's.
Me: Black Ninja 650 with red frame, with rear seat covers removed (I'm fixing them!), black helmet and black/grey jacket. Also sporting those sexy mother****ing shoes.

Excellent taste.

That was me =)

Gopro wasn't recording then as I was trying to save the battery for the Port Dover trip, otherwise I'd put the footage up =)

Nice bike.

Yesterday

You: mat black 500R with an aftermarket exhaust going westbound on Hwy 7 at Ansley Grove at 615pm today.

Me: black 500R stopped at those lights going north on Ansley Grove. I waved but I think you didn't see me.

Nice bike!

Do you have a bright green helmet?

Never thought i'd post here, but to the guy going south on Yonge this afternoon, just near Davis Drive, i'm the nutter in the white car who gave you a thumbs up. I have extreme penis envy for your mint, sexy as **** Laverda Jota.

Never thought i'd post here, but to the guy going south on Yonge this afternoon, just near Davis Drive, i'm the nutter in the white car who gave you a thumbs up. I have extreme penis envy for your mint, sexy as **** Laverda Jota.

Yup that was me on the way back from Canadian Tire with some bits for my homebrew setup :p

Yup that was me on the way back from Canadian Tire with some bits for my homebrew setup :p

Back when I lived in England my mate at secondary school, his brother had an unfaired Jota. I used to love the way the bike sounded and the way it jumped forward when he engaged 1st gear. It was the first real bike I 2 upped on and the first 100mph+ trip I ever took. We're talking over 34 years ago but I still think of that trip as though it was yesterday. Probably why I've always loved the Italian bikes. If you ever feel like giving your Jota away then feel free to PM me.

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...ikes-for-me!&p=1713701&viewfull=1#post1713701

Yesterday - Sat April 14, 2012
Around 5:30pm
Saw newer CbrRR Repsol parked then moving East on College St around bathurst.. Ossington area ..

Looking good..

I was on the Blue Rizla.

Back when I lived in England my mate at secondary school, his brother had an unfaired Jota. I used to love the way the bike sounded and the way it jumped forward when he engaged 1st gear. It was the first real bike I 2 upped on and the first 100mph+ trip I ever took. We're talking over 34 years ago but I still think of that trip as though it was yesterday. Probably why I've always loved the Italian bikes. If you ever feel like giving your Jota away then feel free to PM me.

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...ikes-for-me!&p=1713701&viewfull=1#post1713701

Same here, one of my first 2ups was on the back of a 1978 Laverda Jarama(slightly detuned Jota) 100mph+ through Snowdonia. Always too expensive when new but eventually got one 20yrs ago and brought it over here 2yrs ago. Bike's with me till I die I'm afraid but if you want one, I know one for sale in Oshawa.

PM me a price. And any more info you may have.

Sounds like I lived quite close to you. I lived in south Manchester just near the Chester Road. Used to work for a company based on Anglesey.

Last edited:
To white Suzuki playing with GoPro at Yonge & York Mills this evening, where'd you go? Looked behind when I got to Lawrence and you weren't there. Did you get that bus on camera that I swerved to avoid at the top of the hill?

-Silver Honda

To white Suzuki playing with GoPro at Yonge & York Mills this evening, where'd you go? Looked behind when I got to Lawrence and you weren't there. Did you get that bus on camera that I swerved to avoid at the top of the hill?

-Silver Honda

heh.. you swerved to avoid because you were looking at the bike behind you with the GpPro?? ;)

heh.. you swerved to avoid because you were looking at the bike behind you with the GpPro?? ;)

lol naw he pulled up next to me at york mills and we chatted about the gopro. Booted up the hill a little faster than I should've so he'd get something on camera besides normal traffic. An oncoming bus waited for me then decided to make a left turn once I got to the intersection.

Back
Top Bottom