I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 458 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Met a cool chick riding a Suzuki supermoto with Yoshi pipe around 5pm today. Was a fun run eastbound on Lakeshore from Fort York to Leslie. Stay safe and no more tickets!

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
I thought I was the only one! Who is this mystery girl!?

Young kid on sportbike today, 401EB in Ajax at the 407 connector. Not sure what you were so worried about behind you, but looking forward more than behind you is generally a better way to avoid the wreck you're otherwise headed for the way you were riding.

Oh, and your licence plate tucked way up under your fender is going to increase your heat score.

Or was that why you were so worried about what was behind you?

Secondly, Black lady on a cruiser in south Oshawa with all purple gear - you're rockin' it! Ride on! :)

Kid on what looked to be a Ninja 300 wearing what looks to be a bicycle helmet at Don Molls and Eglinton this morning.... uhhhh....

there are actually "eBikes" that look like the Ninja 300 bikes. I've seen one at Union Station bike racks once.

there are actually "eBikes" that look like the Ninja 300 bikes. I've seen one at Union Station bike racks once.
That's gotta hurt the ego a bit. All inflated because you're "almost" on a motorcycle, ripping around at 40kph with a pokemon card in the spokes to make that real vroom vroom action, then you park it with the pedal-bikes and instantly deflate. Charizard bruh.

Emmo bikes makes them. They have the ones that look like Groms as well.
I would like to see an Emo on an Emmo
That's gotta hurt the ego a bit. All inflated because you're "almost" on a motorcycle, ripping around at 40kph with a pokemon card in the spokes to make that real vroom vroom action, then you park it with the pedal-bikes and instantly deflate. Charizard bruh.
I looked into it a little more, and if it wasn't for a)my considerable weight disadvantage draining the battery power and b) it's lack of power under incline (my commute is short, but dips in and out of a valley), I would seriously consider their "Ruckus" or "Grom" ebike. But I'm too old to gaf what people think.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

This bad boy was parked outside my work a couple weeks ago. Wanted to see what the rider was like.
KivB7ZG.jpg

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Qew in beamsville at 7pm this evening heading off Ontario street exit.

Beautiful pearl white Spyder with grandpa at the helm with a young one in the passenger seat.

Made me smile. Great evening for a ride.

All that goodness and I still felt a little judgemental about the fact the kid was wearing a helmet way too big and feet were dangling 4 inches from the foot boards on both sides.

I was one of those kids once. And it hooked me to want to ride form those days on.

Maybe I'd be less judgemental if I didn't see you on the Qew and kept it on the service roads?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Touring bike with bags (FJR, ST, etc.) on Bathurst in Thornhill last night. Riding like an absolute ******, nearly hit you when you went straight as the lanes shifted.

This bad boy was parked outside my work a couple weeks ago. Wanted to see what the rider was like.
KivB7ZG.jpg

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Just looked up this bike, $3000 MSRP before freight and taxes... Doubt you can insure it and a bicycle cable lock isn't going to do much.

Easy pickings for thieves without worrying too much about being tracked down.

Aside from that, for $3k, you can get a current gen 250/300 that will last you more than a 35-45km range.

No pedals that I can see on that thing.

Way beyond what ebike laws were designed for, as well.

Saw a nice group of a dozen or so Harley riders at the Petro Canada beside the Timmies in Havleock today. (I was warming up with a coffee in the Timmies lot on my sport bike.) You guys looked great heading out to the awesome Hwy. 46 -- hope you had good ride and managed to stay warm.

3 ADV- looking bikes (the first was most likely a GS1200S that I have seen before, not sure about the other 2), heading across Napa Valley this morning around 820am. Nice exhaust tone from at least one of them. Hope you enjoy your ride!

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Speaking of those Emmo bikes, I saw one heading into downtown Hamilton on York a couple days ago pulling a trailer behind it.

Just now. Green bike on Snake Rd.
Saw ya going both directions

Red Triumph (I think) under the guardrail on Snake Rd. Stopped and they were ok. Waiting for a truck.

I hope you got out of there before the cops showed up

Bitten by corner 3?

Ummm....corner 2 I believe. When coming from Waterdown.

Looked like a lowside on a left turn bend at the apex.
Which is odd cause I though it was that decreasing radius right hander that caught everyone off guard

Back
Top Bottom