I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 456 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Re: I Saw You, Are you on this forum? V.2.0.

When you are in a three lane road and you are in lane 2, it's perfectly normal to switch between tracks to best accommodate the best blocking position.

4Kj59.jpg

jRSB8ux.gif

You wouldnt want to go to Thailand if that's the cause, tingling off the charts.

You wouldnt want to go to Thailand if that's the cause, tingling off the charts.

Have to disagree, Northern Thailand was an amazing ride. Everyone should make that trip, lady boys be damned!

I think all the ladyboys are in the "tourist" areas of the country. I love being there and plan on going back (and not for the ladyboy special).

Perhaps we should change this thread's name to:

"I saw you and feel the need to criticize your riding, gear, or some other thing about you I don't like"?

Or "I saw you and you should ride and gear up like I do"

Or maybe: if you don't ride and gear up exactly the way I do you are going to die."

..Tom
Yup.

via Tapatalk

Aprilla RSV4? Around hurontario at 2:20 today. Great sounding and looking bike ❤️, but I can only imagine how many times you would get pulled over for that licence plate positioning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You - Green N1k westbound 2-up on Lawrence between Bayview & Mt Pleasant around 5:20 this afternoon. Me - Red N1k eastbound. Lovely weather for a ride. You were the only other bike I saw on my way home today.

You: yesterday (Wednesday) wearing shorts on some Supersport going North on Woodbine near Stouffville road. Passed me in the oncoming lane like I was standstill even though I was going 100 in an 80 zone. Slow down guy, insurance rates are already crazy.

Me: Black er6n, green/black jacket

Last edited:
I always wondered if there's a point typing under this topic.

Most of the riders I talk to on the street have never even heard of this app/website.

Just think of it as missed connections

2 riders

September 5th and 6th. South Dakota. One one a red ducati and one on a cruiser.

Nice to meet local Ontario riders that far into the states. :cool:

Yesterday in Cobourg area, north of town headed south. Very "Portly" gentleman on sportbike.

Dude.

Bike too small.

Clothes too tight.

Clothes not covering you in all places.

Buy a cruiser, not a tiny sportsbike.

brain_bleach2_4427.jpg

You: yesterday (Wednesday) wearing shorts on some Supersport going North on Woodbine near Stouffville road. Passed me in the oncoming lane like I was standstill even though I was going 100 in an 80 zone. Slow down guy, insurance rates are already crazy.

Me: Black er6n, green/black jacket

Shorts and flip flops are the best! I ride this area often on weekends, the Tim Hortons at Woodbine and Stouffville seems to be a motorcycle meeting place most weekend mornings, maybe gathering for group ride? I never stop but wondering if anyone here is part of it?

Props to whoever popped the wheelie on the white DS as you went by me yesterday evening near Shuter/River.

First time getting the wheelie greeting :D

8 PM last night, adventure bike guy headed westbound towards Newcastle on hwy 2 – sorry that our group of six bikes doing 90 in an 80 zone wasn't fast enough for your desired 120 pace. Special thanks for trying to pass us all when there was clearly visible oncoming traffic and then dangerously jamming yourself into the middle of our group to avoid a head on collision.

Slow clap.

Seen earlier this morning on the Gardiner westbound, around 10am. Pulled over near Jameson, police SUV behind you. Looks like you were on a Speed Triple or similar. Run out of gas? Didn't look like the cop was grilling you.

Back
Top Bottom