I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 454 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Guy on Highway 410 with a Victory cruiser - your headlight is obnoxiously blinding, don't get me started about the ape hangars, and your girlfriend looked terrified holding onto you for dear life on the rear end as you showed off to our group while roaring past us.

Kawasaki zx6r this morning on DVP 7am ish, white and neon green/yellow A* one piece race suit and matching helmet with neon (custom?). What was up with riding in the middle lane? Brave.

Re: I Saw You, Are you on this forum? V.2.0.

Yesterday around 5:45pm:
Westbound QEW from Hwy 5 to Dorval Green ZX6R wearing sneakers, shorts, t-shirt, and a denim backpack. To this day I can't understand how people feel comfortable with no gear riding high speeds on the hwy. Hope you got home safe.

Sports bike guy on Wentworth St East turning left onto Park Road in Oshawa, black bike, black helmet, black tshirt, lane splitting into the blind spot of a tractor-trailer just so that you can rush ahead of everybody at the turn (to save 5 or 10 seconds) is stupid and will get you killed some day. It also makes motorists think motorcyclists are ********.

By the way, your red tiger striped underwear were showing when your shirt blew up as you weaved through traffic afterwards headed northbound. Put some damn gear on, or it least pull up your pants.

Sports bike guy on Wentworth St East turning left onto Park Road in Oshawa, black bike, black helmet, black tshirt, lane splitting into the blind spot of a tractor-trailer just so that you can rush ahead of everybody at the turn (to save 5 or 10 seconds) is stupid and will get you killed some day. It also makes motorists think motorcyclists are ********.

By the way, your red tiger striped underwear were showing when your shirt blew up as you weaved through traffic afterwards headed northbound. Put some damn gear on, or it least pull up your pants.

:lmao:

Yesterday (Tuesday) red 4th generation VFR heading eastbound on the forks.
Awesome bike! Made me tear up a little missing my 4th gen.

Yesterday (Tuesday) red 4th generation VFR heading eastbound on the forks.
Awesome bike! Made me tear up a little missing my 4th gen.

Speaking of which, I was at the Forks recently...and I failed to see Joe Bass at the ice cream shop.

Small red standard Kawasaki (maybe a KZ) riding up Avenue Rd with me around 11:15 today. Nice to know I'm not the only fool out in the pouring rain!

Small red standard Kawasaki (maybe a KZ) riding up Avenue Rd with me around 11:15 today. Nice to know I'm not the only fool out in the pouring rain!

dang! It was Coming down hard earlier!

Someone parked an e-bike that looks vaguely like a Ninja 250/300 inside Union Station near some bike racks. I wonder if it was still there when they came back for it

Edit: And oh yeah, I ain't gonna judge, but I do distinctly recall seeing a half moon above some kind of black CBR (possibly a Blackbird? It seemed big) this morning on the QEW.

Last edited:

4 riders on Hwy 12 heading North last night near HWY 7 into Port Perry. Looked like all SS bikes

6:40 am East 401 @400 collectors. Cruiser dude who shoulder checked. Saw me coming up hot in the slow lane. Lane changed in front of me anyway.
Tried blocking and moving around in his lane to prevent an in same lane pass. (Like I would do that to another?)
If you're going to pull moves on me. You should learn how to ride furst.

Speaking of which, I was at the Forks recently...and I failed to see Joe Bass at the ice cream shop.
Probably won't see much of me this year...
Hopefully back on 2 wheels next year.

...and this is why I don't wear underwear.
#BabyGotCrack

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Saw lots of nice bikes on the way to freedom machine Saturday and at the meet ,met lots of friendly folk and an awesome venue, Didn't see any bikes on the ride back at 2 am , just the two of us( isn't that an old song ? )

Dude on a Super dirty Orange CBR heading North on 404 near Major Mac @around 330pm yesterday. Clean your bike, and slamming down 2 gears and weaving in ahead in traffic a few cars did not impress me by the way.

Dude on a Super dirty Orange CBR heading North on 404 near Major Mac @around 330pm yesterday. Clean your bike, and slamming down 2 gears and weaving in ahead in traffic a few cars did not impress me by the way.

Nothing wrong with a dirty bike :D

Mine is a very dirty bike. But not in a dirt squirrel kind of way

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Saturday 29/7/17 around 5 pm - QEW westbound from Cawthra - you wore black and gold Icon helmet and rode R1 with under-tail double exhaust - thanks for a cool ride. I was on a black CBR250, white Icon helmet with red-gold reflective visor.

Dirt bike guy on the QEW about 5-10KM west of the 427. Do you want to die? Because that's how you die.

Northbound 427 about 10 minutes later, Sportbike of some sort (Didn't see exactly as you weaved across 3 lanes in front of me) with dual exhaust, young kid rider without proper gear. Ditto for you. Idiots like you are the reason motorcycle statistics and insurance are what they are in this province.

And last but not least, top of the 427 by the 401, a few minutes later again, 2 cruisers with Alberta plates - maybe big city riding is new to you or something, but your style won't work in this city very long without you ending up on the asphalt. Kudos to you for making it that far from home though on bikes that looked horribly uncomfortable, though.

Saw others as well, but all riding responsibly.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom