I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 448 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

I really wish I had known about Triumph's bike launch there. There was live music and motorcycles and, of course those amazing planes. It truly is an amazing place. I'll be back for another visit soon enough.

Spotted some dude on a ural with sidecar heading west on the Gardiner yesterday morning. Hope you avoided that ice storm.

Spotted some dude on a ural with sidecar heading west on the Gardiner yesterday morning. Hope you avoided that ice storm.
Pretty sure he's a member on here. Iirc he posted a vid of him riding to work from dt to Mississauga in the snow.

Sent from the Purple Zone

Saw a green highviz rider on the qew near Stoney Creek heading towards Grimsby. Black SS. Not sure make/model?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

401 EB about 1km past the Putnum Rd weigh station today at 1:30pm

OPP motocop with lights flashing and writing a ticket.

A little early no?

The rest of the force is out and generating revenue and increasing insurance rates.

Etobicoke today 2/23/17 around 5:45pm

Saw a white ninja 300. Rider had a backpack with stormtrooper helmet pattern, black Alpinestars leather jacket, white and black boots (A*?), and white helmet. Anyone know this guy?

We happened to take the same route around Centennial Park, Eglinton, East Mall. I was in my blue BRZ with green rims. PM me, also a 300 rider and I think we have a similar riding style.

Yesterday 23 Feb, on Hwy 57 going to the intersection at Blackstock, saw two Triumphs, one with high side pipes turning to go NE probably to the other part of 57 where the other 3 curves in Durham Region are. Did not get a good enough look at them to see if they were restored vintage ones or new models or even if the second one was a Triumph but they looked good.

I'm out doing a little ride today (currently having a coffee in Cambellford.).

I was pleasantly surprised to see a couple of bikes (so far.).

A sport touring bike (I think) heading north on CR10 toward Millbrook and an older Goldwing westbound on highway 2, I think around Brighton.

Anyone from here?

..Tom

Saw two bikes southbound on Mississauga Road in Caledon today.

The thermometer in my car at the time said -5 C. Brr.

Saw a blue Ninja 300 going up Yonge at Eglinton this morning. I hope you're wearing gear under that jacket

Some kinda incident on Huntley St this morning. Two police cars and a black/orange Sportster/Bonneville looking bike on its side on the grass. Dunno if it was an accident or joyriding or what

Saw a Naked Suzuki inline four really up close this morning as he plowed through us pedestrians while turning right from Front St. onto Simcoe St.

Older Gixxer buzzed past me while I was sitting at the red at Parkside Drive and Lakeshore.

Awesome soundtrack brah. You're not gonna make any friends but you're cool by me.

I normally can't hear much else than the wind and/or my rumbling idle in those vids:

[video]https://youtu.be/4-px5YLkW-4[/video]

Beautiful yellow sport bike, looked like racing sponsor graphics, Sargent Major helmet, eastbound on Bloor near Rogers building at 800am this morning, minus 25 degrees with wicked windchill! Badass.

Hammer time up the Red Hill Parkway, R6 around lunch time today.

No gloves and -2. You brave soul.

Today, Brantford, Hwy 403 and Garden Ave, Timmie's Wendy's stop.

Two SS riders parked for break before heading out around 11am.

4 degrees C gents. Stay warm!

My boy and I just stopped for a washroom break on the way to London.

Cheers.

404 NB at Steeles around 9:00 am today. Naked, headlight looked like a CB1000R, but there was a Yamaha badge on a carbon fibre tank & 1 after market pipe on each side. Nice ride! I was envious when traffic slowed right down & you filtered thru.

Back
Top Bottom