I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 447 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Today around 930am heading west
on Carlton by MLG when I see a Honda CBR500r go past me. I couldn't believe it! Slush everywhere, this person is very brave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brave. Now I am confused. I thought there was only one Santa. Plus they rode With Reindeer. Not Horses. Lol.

Haha! There was a mother with two little kids waiting to cross the street. The little boys were both pointing at the "Santa's" on the bikes. Something tells that #childhoodswerebroken.

But seriously, it was so wet and slushy. Don't know why these riders subjected their bikes to this. I know I wouldn't.

Saw a goldwing (most likely) with a sidecar on nahani drive, near hurontario and Eglinton.... He was bundled like a snowmobile rider, but still must have been cold!

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Saw another bike with sidecar today near Acton... possibly a Ural. I guess it's sidecar season.

Saw a orange ZX-6RR I see in my neighborhood frequently parked outside again yesterday. Was still there when it snowed for a few minutes in the evening, but was gone later. Brave soul.

Saw a cruiser in the hammer today. RedHill or 403 I think.

Saw this guy a few days ago:

X4gp9yJ.jpg

St Kitts QEW & 406, heading towards Grimsby, around 1pm today, looked to me a KTM.

Brrr!!!!!

To the guy on the grom on Weston with no reflective gear in the dark. No helmet. A cigarette in your mouth. You're an idiot.

Sent from my raven

To the guy on the grom on Weston with no reflective gear in the dark. No helmet. A cigarette in your mouth. You're an idiot.

Sent from my raven
You sure it wasn't one of those Ecco- ebike-Grom-look-a-likes?

Sent from the Purple Zone

Sent from my raven

Yeah...I hope you told him smoking is bad for his health!

..Tom

Sent from my raven

haha,I must admit I love hearing about this stuff,big ups to the rider

edit-thanks for the laugh btw boots

You sure it wasn't one of those Ecco- ebike-Grom-look-a-likes?

Sent from the Purple Zone
I was thinking the same. I thought you still had to have at least a bicycle helmet on those by law? Not that it seems to be enforced at all.

This past Saturday, saw an Indian Roadmaster and a Harley heading into Port Dalhousie while I was heading out of town. Around 2ish.

Stopped by Charles Daley Park for a chin wag with Wayne from Muskoka who rides a Speedmaster. He was walking the beach. Show me some picks of Triumph's launch at the Hamilton War Plane Museum. Not sure if he is a member here?

I took the kids to the same museum during the school break and it's worth checking out. Pics don't do it justice. Sorry, no bikes. Hope you don't mind?!
b1f54fc843684b1f2ec80cc8c3901916.jpg
1e0a62d6af77a4cd6681f9dc086dd0ea.jpg
987dda45293ec69e022f2bfe9ca0d7ac.jpg
09faa7359c32430271a5171d61d3c741.jpg
a57ee1e8cc2dd4af15c9b3674d9c49ad.jpg

Last edited:
This past Saturday, saw an Indian Roadmaster and a Harley heading into Port Dalhousie while I was heading out of town. Around 2ish.

Stopped by Charles Daley Park for a chin wag with Wayne from Muskoka who rides a Speedmaster. He was walking the beach. Show me some picks of Triumph's launch at the Hamilton War Plane Museum. Not sure if he is a member here?

I took the kids to the same museum during the school break and it's worth checking out. Pics don't do it justice. Sorry, no bikes. Hope you don't mind?!
b1f54fc843684b1f2ec80cc8c3901916.jpg
1e0a62d6af77a4cd6681f9dc086dd0ea.jpg
987dda45293ec69e022f2bfe9ca0d7ac.jpg
09faa7359c32430271a5171d61d3c741.jpg
a57ee1e8cc2dd4af15c9b3674d9c49ad.jpg

Thanks for the pictures. Really nice.

Back
Top Bottom