I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 441 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Clean CB750 in a pick up this morning on 27. Looked sweet.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Yesterday at ~8:45 am (Kingston Road Scarborough) and again at ~8:15 pm (401 E @ Port Union). Lady rider on a black/yellow CBR 300, I'm guessing you're a new-ish rider. It's perfectly fine if you're uncomfortable riding on the highway but it's down right dangerous if you're doing 80 the whole way. More seat time and you'll get there, in the mean time, stay off the 401.

Saw some somebody on an older BMW stopped on the side of the DVP this morning just before the Don Mills ramp. Mechanical troubles? Hope it got sorted.

Red SS pulled over with cops tow truck and suv on Mavis at 407 around 730 pm. Hope everything was ok

To the gent squiddin it on the grey 1000RR down Main st. in Brampton that had been previously dropped: the first little wheelie I provoked you to do was risky and cool, the next 5 were a bit unneccessary. No I wasn't going to have a contest with you on a cop infested road. Ride safe

Black and silver Shadow on Dixon this morning.
Group of sportbikes pulling out of the Tim's on Zenway at 915 this morning and (same?) Group coming north on 27 around 430
Way too many other bikes to mention.

BF and GF couple shopping at Royal Distributing Innisfil this past Tuesday I believe. BF had a nice shade of blue honda... GF had a 300/250? I was the one with the Silver F4i, and had a nice convo with you guys about Icons Hypersport Prime jacket, you ended up getting the same white one as me! If your on this forum, make sure to treat your white leathers as I told you :p

Took a fun trip into the GTA last night - I was pleasantly surprised to find that there was essentially no traffic at around the 7:30PM mark coming from the tri-cities area.

Saw a black/red Daytona 675 getting gas at the "en route" after Cambridge as well as some other bikes passing the opposite direction.

Black motorcycle (with red lines - could be a CBR or Yamaha R3) on Manitoba street, Etobicoke close to Legion RD N on tuesday around noonish by the side walk as I was driving by to an appointment (not sure if you had just arrived or were about to leave). You had a purple shirt on/ black hair. If you're on this forum, let me know.

Yellow DRZ400 with SM setup yesterday along Guelph St. in Georgetown around 5pm. Have seen you multiple times. Send me a PM if you see this, looking for other DS riders.

3 riders at the Harvey's parking lot on Queensway between 7h30 and 8h30. I was at the red light going eastbound. You guys noticed me, said hi and I did the same. Was nice seeing other fellow riders. If you guys in here, just saying hi.

Two garish choppers with that ridiculous 30" front wheel @ Lakeshore/Fort York. Speechless.

You mean these? They are staying at a nearby AirBnB. New York plates.

6fe557192bed4c54bc1e51e8f4f897b9.jpg

e6853e535bdae6bec067688d168cca9b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
@MattRain you no likey? I hear they handle like crap, but love the look of a big wheel bagger.

Keep seeing a nice adv BMW in my neighborhood.
And a few 883's.

2 "Dudes" riding Nutz to butz dressed in full Power Ranger suits on a blue GSXR @ Guelph Line & 15th Side Rd. I sure hope one of you ran out of gas, even then I would have to wait by the side of the road until my gas arrived.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom