I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 429 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

I'm seeing lots of bikers out with the nice weather and all.

saw a guy going east on Ellesmere near Kennedy. we both nodded.

Two folks zipping on sport bikes West along the 401 just after Yonge Street around 1:30PM today. Didn't bother to catch up until a random girl on a Ninja overtook me on the ramp to the Express and joined them. Got my jets moving! Ended up being a group of 4 of us all with similar looking bikes hogging the right lane of the Express until you three turned off to the 427 North. Basically my first "group ride". Was the highlight of my day.

Lakeshore yesterday (Sunday 17th at around 6pm) eastbound near Leslie

Red ninja with some stickers on it. We nodded.

Than a green sportbike bike with a fml rider. I passed you and waved.

Nice to see all the riders out

Seen a group around 730pm on Rutherford. Red cbr, a few 883s.
And yesterday saw a yellow grom and white cbr 125 near Vaughan Mills.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Sunday 17th ~10:30am, Langstaff Rd headed East to Jane St. Some sort of minibike...

[video=youtube_share;KL0-6gq8MbQ]http://youtu.be/KL0-6gq8MbQ[/video]

Yesterday, You on Aprilla (RSV?) sportbike, silver with red trim at the bottom. Me walking on sidewalk. You heading east on bloor street just west of Spadina in stop and go traffic. You with loud pipes blipping your throttle every few seconds. A few moments after, you came back headed west on bloor street, still blipping your throttle.

Yes, we all see you! Yes, you have arrived! Yes, you are a d o u c h e!

Yesterday, You on Aprilla (RSV?) sportbike, silver with red trim at the bottom. Me walking on sidewalk. You heading east on bloor street just west of Spadina in stop and go traffic. You with loud pipes blipping your throttle every few seconds. A few moments after, you came back headed west on bloor street, still blipping your throttle.

Yes, we all see you! Yes, you have arrived! Yes, you are a d o u c h e!

Love catching people going back and forth on the same stretch :lmao:

Like that guy in the white hoodie who rides through streetsville for a good hour on any given Saturday night.

Last edited:
Ninja 250r on QEW at Cawthra with a neon blue tail light and brake light. Unsafe, totally illegal and REALLY annoying to follow. To each their own I guess, but seriously, replace that crap.
(Wow, I sound like an old man)

This morning on the DVP. Green Kawi er-6n (I think). I was the guy that followed behind you for about the last half of the stretch on the green zx10r. You merged off towards in the end towards the Gardiner and I gave you a little wave as I passed. Twas fun to ride with you for a few minutes :)

This morning Black Creek heading north some cafe racer styled bike.

Looked like you got caught filtering through a bit of traffic by the fuzz and were debating whether you should boot it cause the cop car got stuck trying to get through to traffic for you.

Hope the cop didn't give you a hard time. If you're on here and did pull over, let us know how it went - I tend to filter through that section as it's pretty much jammed for 1.5kms with no cross-roads during rush hour held up by 1 traffic light. Usually about a 20 min wait to clear it in a car...

Last edited:
This morning on the DVP. Green Kawi er-6n (I think). I was the guy that followed behind you for about the last half of the stretch on the green zx10r. You merged off towards in the end towards the Gardiner and I gave you a little wave as I passed. Twas fun to ride with you for a few minutes :)

That would have been me. Was on a Z1000, was a nice to open it up a bit after Bloor. I took the Richmond St exit.

That would have been me. Was on a Z1000, was a nice to open it up a bit after Bloor. I took the Richmond St exit.
Ah forgive me! Yeah that down stretch was a huge headache and it really was a relief to get past that. Killer bike dude, ride safe!

was on bronte an hour ago and somone on a green sportbike (ninja300 i think) rode with me thru some traffic until I dipped down into a street

I was heading west on Lakeshore, making a left turn onto Leslie around 3pm today. You were one lane over and a couple cars back... Gave each other the wave. Not sure if you noticed or not, but as I was making my advanced green turn, a SUV blew the light right in front of me.

Seen a couple of bikes out today ninja 300 and a older cafe style bike but then I stopped at Kennedy Commons and seen this there...brand new 2016 model with a grey frame instead of green!
dbe86cfd151f1923df4086cb633f9eca.jpg

28a11fc7c1ea493193019431d84f405a.jpg

380ca63156b8d27bee2eb47c90f8fda6.jpg
What a douche. He deserves to have it knocked over by someone.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Saturday around 8:45am nice blue Harley exiting 404 to Hwy 7. Then around 1:30 Yellow Boulevard at Harry Walker and Davis. Nice to see other cruiser riders wearing something on their heads other than the "expected" beanie.

Guy on a Can Am on Yonge just south of Dundas with a douche vest and one of those Shark helmets that looks like a fighter helmet. Super noisy exhaust is quite unpleasant for everyone around.

Saw a red Kawi Ninja 250 parking at the Bay (empty lot side) at Upper Canada Mall around 6:30-7ish this evening, I was the one who gave you a big 180degree wave on the Silver CBR F4i whilst practicing some "parking maneuvers"

Back
Top Bottom