I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 426 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

TW200!
You were pulled over on the lower base line bridge.

We passed you (Red GSXR, White Ninja, black/yellow DRZ) and saw you taking pics...

How'd those turn out??

Driving my truck westbound 407 this afternoon - pulled over just after Airport Rd to check on you and your smokin' ZX14R... Thought for sure there'd be some flames in a minute or two and I'd get to play with my extinguisher... I've never seen a melted/smoking battery like that. I've got an led voltage monitor that I've put off installing on my bike, guess I'll do that sooner than later now.

Exact same thing happened to my brothers ZX14

Driving my truck westbound 407 this afternoon - pulled over just after Airport Rd to check on you and your smokin' ZX14R... Thought for sure there'd be some flames in a minute or two and I'd get to play with my extinguisher... I've never seen a melted/smoking battery like that. I've got an led voltage monitor that I've put off installing on my bike, guess I'll do that sooner than later now.

Late posting this but saw an RC51 on Britannia Road at Walker's Line Sunday at about 3:45pm. I was turning West onto Britannia from Walker's Line. Nice bike!

About 3:30pm
Me : NB DVP got on from Don Roadway, was driving my work cage (big white and green concrete mixer) in middle lane

You: female, riding black and yellow Ducati Scrambler (also NB in hammer lane) wearing white jacket, jeans, black full face with designs, blue backpack I was eyeballing you in mirrors trying to figure out your ride.

Nice bike!!

Yesterday on Eglinton at Renforth road behind/beside an older red R6. Your rear tire is starting to show the belts. Maybe that's why we accelerated away from the intersection about the slowest I ever have on my 125, lol.

You missed the lady a bit later at St Clair and Jane that ran the red, missed a kid on a skateboard that was crossing by about a foot, and when I caught up to her she was smoking in the car while a toddler slept in the back (been illegal since 2009). Considered reporting her to TPS but then I got lazy.

Bicycle cop who gave me the biker wave seconds after I decided against filtering using the bike lane - s'up brah?

Bicycle cop who gave me the biker wave seconds after I decided against filtering using the bike lane - s'up brah?

That is always so tempting. Especially when you've been standing 50m from the intersection for the last 20 minutes and haven't moved yet. Although I was discussing it with some friends (non-riders) and they were all like, "Are you crazy? You're going to kill someone!" I couldn't get them to understand that if there is no one is the bike lane, and even if there is as long as I don't hit anyone, no one dies. By simply occupying it I would be killing people in their minds.

That is always so tempting. Especially when you've been standing 50m from the intersection for the last 20 minutes and haven't moved yet. Although I was discussing it with some friends (non-riders) and they were all like, "Are you crazy? You're going to kill someone!" I couldn't get them to understand that if there is no one is the bike lane, and even if there is as long as I don't hit anyone, no one dies. By simply occupying it I would be killing people in their minds.

We Canadians fundamentally hate when anyone else gets ahead of use.

..Tom

We Canadians fundamentally hate when anyone else gets ahead of use.

..Tom

Not me. I want people that are travelling faster, to be my Radar detector. They hopefully will get the ticket whilst I go sailing past them later.
Do it all the time Highway 10, 410, 407 etc, etc.

Not me. I want people that are travelling faster, to be my Radar detector. They hopefully will get the ticket whilst I go sailing past them later.
Do it all the time Highway 10, 410, 407 etc, etc.

Same, the worst is when they ride your *** at 120, pass you doing 140 and then slow down to 110 when they're in front.

****in Markham

Person on a blue standard or something lane splitting down the Allen about 20 minutes ago. White helmet with shoulder length golden hair hanging out. Almost got ran over by the van that was obviously trying to change lanes but you passed on the right, anway.

Black and red cruiser on Eglinton between Allen and Oakwood parked improperly but I liked the paint job.

I saw a group of halloween riders today at 1:12pm at Burnhamthorpe and Cawthra. I couldn't tell what all the costumes were, but there was a clown, a werewolf, etc:

Was it anyone here?

cNnfWu8.jpg

Just saw my first R3 in person. Now I know what all the hubub is about. Very nice. Kid just rode onto my street and stopped at a neighbour's house. Added bonus of the seat being low enough for a munchkin like myself.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

I see a lot of R3's and CBR300's downtown. I find that their owners are completely uninterested in talking motorcycles.

Oh well.

I see a lot of R3's and CBR300's downtown. I find that their owners are completely uninterested in talking motorcycles.

Oh well.
I enjoy talking motorcycles. Unfortunately, I don’t know $#!+.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom