I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 425 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

saw a very nice older kawi(70's,early 80's??? not sure) bike while driving by the muskoka airstrip near gravenhurst a couple days ago.....didnt hang around long enough to take pics,find out if he was atgatt,do a sound test on his exhaust,etc....sorry to disappoint guys:(

How was his lane etiquette? Did he use his turn signal even once?

It's not an I-saw-you if it's not sanctimonious.

Red and white F4i or CBR600 at St Clair and Oakwood. Very dark guy in shorts and tshirt and black helmet. Thanks for nodding hello mid turn but you should work on getting those feet up through your turn. :)

Girl on R6 riding down Queen around 5ish. Why are female riders on supersports so squidly? (Tanktop and tights, I aint complaining but I fear for your safety..)

Had a few choice word with a young lady on a scooter who was filtering through traffic using the bike lanes on Cosburn. She didn't seem to understand the issue.

Blue dual-sport, thinking DR-Z going west this morning towards yonge on lawrence - sweet bike! Missed the wave since I hadn't coffee yet but sweet ride man always jealous of those sumos in the city

I see the "I Saw you thread" again.

Saw a nice red Ducati 1198 making a left from Oakwood NB onto St Clair WB.

Also had a guy on a white sportbike wearing a black armor vest with a speed hump (first time seeing one with a speed hump, sure looked goofy) pass me (and a pile of cars behind/in front of me) using a left turn lane, then filter past the two cars waiting to turn left, then when the light turned green he made everyone wait while he slowly squeezed in front of the car in the right most straight lane. Then lane split all the way up Eglinton. Sure was tempting to join him since most of the cars were way over leaving a nice big gap between the lanes.

A few times now I have seen a couple of riders heading east on 407 after 6 pm. I have first seen you around 407 and Jane/Steeles and in the past I think you got off 407 around Markham Rd. I am not sure if you were both on BMW sport or Sport touring bikes but definitely female rider was riding a BMW. You definitely were enjoying your bikes! :)

Ive ve seen you the past when I was riding my 2012 Black V-Strom 650 and today on my red 2015 V-Strom 1000.

Anyone from here?

..Tom

Re: I Saw You, Are you on this forum? V.2.0.

Red S1000XR waiting at the lights at Eglinton & Don Mills at 5:45 this afternoon. First one I've seen in the wild, not counting the one under me when I did a test ride a couple weeks ago.

I am around there at lot, its nice to be noticed even though I am sure your frustration level was high given the brutal traffic at this intersection!

BMW Airhead with sidecar & passenger yesterday morning on Queen West. Your wife/GF is cooler than mine.

Black and red 2015 R1 (or r6) on Rutherford about 30 mins ago. Sweet bike, wanted to have a chat with you at the light but you were too far ahead. Ride safe.

I am around there at lot, its nice to be noticed even though I am sure your frustration level was high given the brutal traffic at this intersection!

I'm around there a lot too, my usual route home. East bound is not so bad if you use the diamond lane.

Congrats on your new bike. Definitely a sweet ride, and high on my next bike consideration list. Enjoy!

At the very least wave!

When you come around a blind corner, at more than twice the posted limit, and halfway in my lane,
you could at least wave, for Pete's sake!

I understand if you don't want to high-five, or belly bop,
but if that's really the case, then try and stay in your own lane.

Re: At the very least wave!

They can always yell obscenities at you for passing them in the next lane on the left....at below the speed limit.

Yesterday a guy came into MY lane to pass some bicycles. I hated that. He could have waited literally 1.5-2 seconds to reduce MY risk factor tenfold. Not even a smirk. Dooshnozzle. I know it's not a competition but if it were I'd win this one Baggsy.

edit, no wait that was Monday

Last edited:

When you come around a blind corner, at more than twice the posted limit, and halfway in my lane,
you could at least wave, for Pete's sake!

I understand if you don't want to high-five, or belly bop,
but if that's really the case, then try and stay in your own lane.
Last time I belly-bopped someone, they had to go ro the hospital. Also, people suck at driving. I'm marginally ok.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Saw someone actually riding a DN-01 today. In profile it kinda looks like a cross between a motorcycle and a mobility scooter

Back
Top Bottom