I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 421 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Re: Chick on green Ninja or whatever on DVP just now

油井緋色;2331030 said:
lol

One or two lane road? Could've just passed on the right or used the shoulder.

Or "encourage" her using the horn.

Tbh, I try not to get mad about these things anymore because I realized every car, especially cars that can't take ramps at speed, piss me off.

One each way with a soft shoulder. Intersection just ahead and then a bike crossing, or I would have done what the guy in front of me did and pass her across the double solid. She did manage to get up to about 55 at one point, after I gave her a polite toot, but that didn't last long. I ended up putting on the four ways, lest some hyper active speed freak run into the back of my minivan, and waited for a km until the passing lines appeared. No idea why she was training so far from the border. Maybe she'd been dinged by Quebec's minimum limits.

Oh, and btw an HOV lane is unfortunately not a passing lane.
Many times you're better off in the regular lanes if you're trying to pass other vehicles.

Last edited:

From personal observation, many women drive like the world doesn't exist beyond their field of vision.

Oh, and btw an HOV lane is unfortunately not a passing lane.
Many times you're better off in the regular lanes if you're trying to pass other vehicles.

You go into the other lanes to pass cages going slow in the HOV lane..... :D

From personal observation, many women drive like the world doesn't exist beyond their field of vision.

Just drive? Their entire lifestyle is based on the world doesn't exist beyond their field of vision.

That's probably what he's asking. If someone steals your helmet and you're 2 hrs from home, what are your options?

Someone stole my helmet once, I had to walk to crappy tire and buy a cheap one to get home.
I really doubt the cops would be ok with no helmet, just because someone stole it.

Spotted macdoc at forks around 6pm and then some fool on the dvp around 1 am on an orange ninja. Dude if you're going to get your chick on the bike tell her to put something on. Short shorts an a 2 inch top isn't it.

Spotted macdoc at forks around 6pm and then some fool on the dvp around 1 am on an orange ninja. Dude if you're going to get your chick on the bike tell her to put something on. Short shorts an a 2 inch top isn't it.

Hey that is what she wore to work at Zanzibar...lol

Someone stole my helmet once, I had to walk to crappy tire and buy a cheap one to get home.
I really doubt the cops would be ok with no helmet, just because someone stole it.

Its a ******** ticket even if you get one...equivalent to a minor speeding charge.

Guy on a red Shiver at Hillside in Guelph. Cool bike. Thought about upgrading to one when I had my 650R before I got the RS125.

I saw you tonight. East bound on the QEW around 3rd line to the Ford plant. @ 11:00 p.m.
I saw you following traffic until I passed you. You were behind me with your high beams on. I tried to keep your ight out of my mirrors. But you insisted on staying staggered. I tried to pass a few cars so you would fall back to staying with traffic. But you had to follow me. I had no choice but to lower my mirrors.
And still you followed.

It was pretty damn annoying. I could not see behind and was slightly worried I would cut you off. But didn't care after thinking about that for a minute.
I was thinking about giving you a kick if you came up beside me.

Last edited:
Just spotted two girls on Ninja 250Rs (one black, one red) at St Clair and Glenholm. Made me miss my bike.

R6 or R1 Fiat Edition going north on Spadina last night around 10:30pm, is that one of ours? I vaguely remember that someone here had one. Sexy-*** bike.

I have a feeling it was macdoc I met this morning at Scollard and Hazelton at 6:40 am.

Re: I Saw You, Are you on this forum? V.2.0.

Yep, very rare to see one. They only made it in 2007.
4lD0BKpQEG
There's a 2008 BMW G650X on Kijiji right now. Different bike? Looks fairly similar to be.

Last edited:
Re: I Saw You, Are you on this forum? V.2.0.

Saw a couple on what looked to be a new, white VFR on Lakeshore in Oakville. God DAMN, I've always coveted a VFR. Even with the price premium on the new ones I still love them.

Back
Top Bottom