I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 417 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Guy on a gold GSXR 1000 or 1300 just came down Wood, made a left onto Church, locked the wheels not once but twice making the turn, then made another left onto Maitland. Thought I was gonna have to help a squid pick up his bike but you magically kept it up so you ride better than me. I'd be on the ground.

Thursday an RC8 passed me coming back from Whitby. God damn those are nice. Also finally saw a new fj-09 and a super tenere around my 'hood the other day.

Thursday an RC8 passed me coming back from Whitby. God damn those are nice. Also finally saw a new fj-09 and a super tenere around my 'hood the other day.
Oh I saw a white RC8 at Young Dundas yesterday. Dude was splayed across it like Fabio smoking a cigarette trying to look cool, lol. Neat bike.

Lots of guys in Icon vests at Salsa on St Clair talking to a female cop.

Last edited:
Large group of riders parked on both sides of river road near one of the corners. Poor spot to congregate. I came around the corner and wasn't expecting to see a crowd and a dude on the road motioning me to slow down. What was that all about? Did someone go down?

I keep seeing a silver VFR (800?) at around the Hurontario/King area in Caledon. Recently saw you Friday evening.

Last edited:
Saw a new VStrom yesterday.. thought it was a MultiStrada first then a BMW...ha!

Black Yamaha YZF-R6 (I think) near Shephard and Bayview. You asked me what bike I rode! I then responded it was a Suzuki RF600R but the traffic light turned green so had to go :( Nice bike you had there buddy!

Re: I Saw You, Are you on this forum? V.2.0.

This morning on Atlas Ave, through the residential area just south of Allen/Eglinton and up Allen I saw a yellow single sided swing arm Ducati with dual undertail exhaust and flat rear end. Tried to catch up but I got stuck trying to get onto the Allen and by the time I did you were gone. Neat bike. Your integrated turn signals are barely visible, though.

Saw some kind of dirt bike looking thing the other day with BMW logos on it. Anyone have any idea what it might have been? Never seen a BMW dirtbike before. Wasn't an F800 of any variation.

This morning on Atlas Ave, through the residential area just south of Allen/Eglinton and up Allen I saw a yellow single sided swing arm Ducati with dual undertail exhaust and flat rear end. Tried to catch up but I got stuck trying to get onto the Allen and by the time I did you were gone. Neat bike. Your integrated turn signals are barely visible, though.

Saw some kind of dirt bike looking thing the other day with BMW logos on it. Anyone have any idea what it might have been? Never seen a BMW dirtbike before. Wasn't an F800 of any variation.
Sticker.jpg

Hmm that might be it. I only saw it from behind so I wasn't able to ID it any better.

[

Sounds like a rider went down and the group stopped to help out. Then along came you.....
QUOTE=AF4iK;2324115]Large group of riders parked on both sides of river road near one of the corners. Poor spot to congregate. I came around the corner and wasn't expecting to see a crowd and a dude on the road motioning me to slow down. What was that all about? Did someone go down?[/QUOTE]

X-Challenge maybe?

saw a dude with full dainese mesh/body armour on sitting in a row of bikes.. as I went by I realised he was on a scooter.. not even a Rukas either! ;-)

Today while riding, a bike cop on a Harley (I think) waved at me. We passed in the middle of a blind sweeping corner - he was hard on the throttle, nice lean, lights and sirens blaring, ripping after the car in-front of him by the look of it!

Very cool of him! Chasing down cagers riding like a boss and still throwing two down to another biker. I LOL'd - it was an amazing day. Also found a new really fun road.

Back
Top Bottom