I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 400 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

My 650R did great with the salt as long as I rode when the roads were dry and I put a bit of ACF 50 rust inhibitor on it.

I haven't risked my RS125 because even without winter riding all the bolts on the thing seem to be rusting. I don't think the bare polished aluminum frame and swing arm would do well in salt, either.

Either way, it's their bike so who cares? They have to pay for a new one. It's not like your car or even snow mobile are made out of much different materials.

My 650R did great with the salt as long as I rode when the roads were dry and I put a bit of ACF 50 rust inhibitor on it.

I haven't risked my RS125 because even without winter riding all the bolts on the thing seem to be rusting. I don't think the bare polished aluminum frame and swing arm would do well in salt, either.

Either way, it's their bike so who cares? They have to pay for a new one. It's not like your car or even snow mobile are made out of much different materials.
That all makes complete sense, I generally only ride when the roads are dry. My bikes have all seem to hold up really well and not rust for the most part. Polished aluminum swingarm on my 99 R1 even did ok, I did give it a quick wash occasionally though. My C70 Passport is doing well so far as well.

Oddly, I haven't seen any snowmobiles commute to work in Toronto. Guess I need to get out more. Do they also get free streetside parking?
WOW How did I miss this? Sadrik, the sad one kills me. lol.

Ural Side Hack spotted today going eastbound on Queen St. East @ Jarvis around 4PM. Don't think you saw me. You had a dark orange 3/4 helmet on I think, no visor.

Just now green ninja 300 pulling out of parking lot from Langstaff community Centre onto Bantry headed towards yonge in richmond hill. I was walking out from the building when I saw you. Wanted to say hi but you were gone fast :(
Also I see that you are ticking the stock exhaust, slap something nice on that!

Seen a black GSXR on Charles/Bloor on my way to work at around 6:50 pm

Dark colored bike. Sounded sporty. You were turning left on to Murray Drive in Aurora@ around 8:15.. First bike I have seen up here.. :headbang:

Saw a bike just now on Napa Valley heading towards Rutherford. Didn't get to see the make or model but you're making me really jealous being out and about.

Saw a bike just now on Napa Valley heading towards Rutherford. Didn't get to see the make or model but you're making me really jealous being out and about.

Wasn't me. ?

Saw a Bonneville getting a parking ticket on Front St. Also saw a GSXR doing a power wheelie on Shaw & King.

a parked grey/silver sportster was clipped by a delivery van in front of my office (Portland St. just south of King). I've seen the rider before but don't know where he's workin'. delivery guy was looking for the owner but just left.

the delivery was for Bar Buca.

8900EL

Saw a couple of Harley's, a BMW, Kawasaki Z1000 & an old Honda 125-250 old cafe style...bikes are coming out!

Saw a couple of Harley's, a BMW, Kawasaki Z1000 & an old Honda 125-250 old cafe style...bikes are coming out!

Yup, taking a break from riding right now, bikes all over the place today.

a parked grey/silver sportster was clipped by a delivery van in front of my office (Portland St. just south of King). I've seen the rider before but don't know where he's workin'. delivery guy was looking for the owner but just left.

the delivery was for Bar Buca.

8900EL

do you at least get some details for the Bike owner ??

do you at least get some details for the Bike owner ??
Would that not be the plate? 8900EL? Doesnt't seem like much of a plate to me.. but could be, do we even know if the owner of that bike is on the forum, or if he/anyone knows the owner?

Back
Top Bottom