I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 361 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Must be so cool

T'was like a festival of salt n' pepper beards, beanie helmets and sunglasses.

Mind you, I was almost as badass in my rental Dodge Challenger R/T. (Baby seat in the back may have hurt my street cred a bit.)

Had a nice chat with a ZX7 owner in Belfountain this afternoon. There was some other bikes there too I guess

You: Ducati Classic Black/Gold around younge and bloor around 3 or 4pm
Me: black ninja 650

Gotta say that bike is beautiful! great work

Saw a dark silver 1000cc or higher SS (think it was a CBR1000RR) ridden by a guy in jeans on Allen south bound until Eglinton at 8pm. Nice exhaust. Kinda loud but tasteful and excellent tone.

I moved over for you to pass after you came up behind me fast but then you didn't pass but then tail gated me when I moved back over to pass the other guy. Then when I moved over to the right again you got beside me and blocked me from getting back into the left lane lane and then when finally I did you slowed way down for no reason so I got way closer than I meant to.... Not sure what all that was about but I liked your exhaust.

Saw this cool dude yesterday...god I want this bike.
IMG_0309_zpsaac871dc.jpg

Red Triumph near Queen/Spadina this afternoon. Sorry I made you rush out of your spot before you warmed up, but I'd already circled the block & there were no other spots & I was running late. Thanks for the spot. PM if you're in the area later, coffee on me!

Taller guy with a 1000 kawi (80's) not sure of model, stopped by my cafe for a break after being stuck in traffic from downtown. If you're on here come by again sometime, let's ride!

Two different riders, one on appleby on the mountain flashed for cherries you two were going north I was on a supermoto going south thanks! Another guy on Cedar springs on looked like a bobber? Thanks for the heads up!

Back
Top Bottom