I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Re: I Saw You, Are you on this forum? V.2.0.

to the two motorcycles going up Don Mills around after lawrence past finch today around 310pm-340pm

i think one of you was on a cbr 1000RR and the other a Black Kawi ZX-14

way to go talking to each other at the stoplights and not saying hi to me who was behind you at every light!

I'm upset. :sad2:

No-one ever claims to have seen me.

Doesn't anyone ride down in South Carolina besides me? Come-on, come for a visit. :D

Wow TWNKY

Saw her today around 5pm she came from behind and then passed me on my left lane riding a CBR 125 on University Ave passing Queen approaching Front St. Talk about being a squid...she had 2" heels on, no jacket a low rider jeans hell she was just like Lora Craft with a helmet , I felt a tad overdressed with my caterpillar boots and leather.

Her plate said TWNKY, I couldn't resist and had to pull my iphone out and take this shot..But I can't upload it on this flipping forum cause from day 1 it keeps saying I exceed my attachment limit while I have no attachments at all on this forum :angry1:.....

Last edited:
Re: Wow TWNKY

I think theres a sticky dedicated to these kind of posts :D

Saw her today around 5pm she came from behind and then passed me on my left lane riding a CBR 125 on University Ave passing Queen approaching Front St. Talk about being a squid...she had 2" heels on, no jacket a low rider jeans hell she was just like Lora Craft with a helmet , I felt a tad overdressed with my caterpillar boots and leather.

Her plate said TWNKY, I couldn't resist and had to pull my iphone out and take this shot..But I can't upload it on this flipping forum cause from day 1 it keeps saying I exceed my attachment limit while I have no attachments at all on this forum :angry1:.....
I think I may know who this is, and yep, she's here on this forum! Maybe she'll recognize the plate. Are you positive it was a 125cc? Maybe it wasn't her?.

Last edited:

I think I may know who this is, and yep, she's here on this forum! Maybe she'll recognize the plate. Are you positive it was a 125cc? Maybe it wasn't her?.

Ya the bike was small like a 125 maybe 200,,,I got the pic but can't host it here if you got photobucket or something I'll flip it to you if you wanna post it.

Ya the bike was small like a 125 maybe 200,,,I got the pic but can't host it here if you got photobucket or something I'll flip it to you if you wanna post it.
Ninja 250 maybe? I won't post the pic. without her permission, since you've already gave away her plate. :)

Bikes a 250 and it's not a honda. you probably noticed the way she sits on the bike too.

She is a nice girl and a hottie, meet her a few days ago. You should edit the post and erase her plate, no one should be posting license plates in here

Yesterday, to that beautiful traditional 08/09 GSXR 600 riding on a flatbed @ Scarlett and Lawrence with no rider. Hope you only broke down and didn't get caught stunting :D If so, I can give your bike a nice new home.

OH, and a big hello to the 2 pretty ladies at Avenue Rd when the cops came though the intersection. Girl on the black ninja, I would have done the same, nice shoulder shrug though :thumbup: Girl on the red ninja, nice wave.

me, heading north on 6 this morning around the terra greenhouses, orange zx 6r, not sure what you were riding but it looked like a black yamaha and you had black gear. THANX for the headsup, never seen so many opp on the highway. was takin the bike up to twowheel for some warranty work. Counted just over half a dozen doin radar before i got to guelph(went old 6) and there were 6 more in morristown grabbing lunch. But yea thanx for the headsup!!!! sorry i didn't acknowledge ya at the time but i was cookin and barely caught site of ya to begin with let alone wave :happy3:

Saw a blue Firebolt on lakeshore this afternoon... nice bike! I've never seen one on the road, so... I couldnt stop staring :p

To the girl riding the blue scooter on the 407 this morning - good job!
Looked like you had that thing pinned and you were toppin out at about 105. You were in the far right lane around the dufferin exit when I blew past you at 115 in my baffed out civic. You're probably the only vehicle I've ever been able to pass on that raceway. You looked very steady and confident and in case you didn't notice; I gave you the thumbs-up as I drove past you :thumbup:

saw a girl riding down king st tonight (near bathurst) on a nice red multistrada S! i have no idea what she looked like, but it was the coolest thing i've seen in a while....great bike!

to these two riders today at +44° 2' 54.92", -79° 1' 22.62": thanks for slowin' down to check that all was well while i was road-side snapping some pix!

postIMG_4270.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom