I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Re: I Saw You, Are you on this forum? V.2.0.

One of the bikes was probably me you bastard :)
So, you want him to get target fixation on you for his second ride?

probably? All I saw was "bikes" I wasn't looking to see what type or what the rider was wearing. I was doing all of the noob things... looking for obstacles, checking speed, looking around etc...

Anyway, sorry if it was. I guess I shouldn't mention that I saw a cop north of mcnicoll. That's why I was heading SB on McCowan. I was just riding around, with no destination in mind and I saw him so I took off before he found a reason to come after me. I know about the head tapping thing but I just couldn't do it.

Newbie wave is first two fingers of clutch hand.

Anyway, to the scooter that blew by me on Lakeshore this morning. Thanks for being a great radar detector. Hope you didn't get towed.

Internet Sarcasm. Relax :happy3:

'Met' a gentleman on an 11 year old Virago as we were both leaving Richards Memorial Park (Mississauga) today. Literally leaving, we were both in the exit lane! LOL! Nice (brief) chatting with you...sorry I had my earplugs in and it was difficult to hear :rolleyes: Hope you had a good ride!

Was also wondering who owned the Boulevard M90 you parked beside....and what was with the guy practically crawling over it taking close-up photos????? If it had a perimeter alarm on it, the thing would've been screaming!

Last edited:

To the guys riding last night, dinner time in Thornhill inside the residential area NE Steeles & Dufferin.

Nice pipes, but you're screwing it up for me with the neigbours. You may be visiting only but I live there, and I don't need my neighbours to get upset on me because of you being so loud.

There are plenty of other places to rev up your engine and impress with your exhaust, this one wasn't the best choice... If it upset me, although I'm riding a bike and I tend to understand it, for sure it did upset non riders. And if you really need to do that, put the silencer on please.

Let's have some decency noise wise, otherwise what will diferentiate SS from cruisers :)

P.S. If you happen to know the guys parking the Ford Focus on my street and having s-e-x in the evening, please tell them that throwing the garbage and their used condoms on the street does not ensure neighbours benevolence. He should enjoy without having the rest of us to deal with his by products. Same with your pipes ...

Damn kids !!!

P.S. If you happen to know the guys parking the Ford Focus on my street and having s-e-x in the evening, please tell them that throwing the garbage and their used condoms on the street does not ensure neighbours benevolence. He should enjoy without having the rest of us to deal with his by products. Same with your pipes ...

Damn kids !!!

EWWwwWWwWwWw! 0_o This is not the kind of excitement I was hoping for in Thornhill. :(

To the old dude on the 80s cruiser I met on EB Lawrence at the school lights. How did you get that far up Mt Pleasant? Please tell me your secrets ol wise one. Nice ride!

To the two squids in Richmond Hill that flew by me IN MY LANE in a CONSTRUCTION ZONE you scared the **** out of me and you deserve a punch in the head for riding like complete idiots...

To the two squids in Richmond Hill that flew by me IN MY LANE in a CONSTRUCTION ZONE you scared the **** out of me and you deserve a punch in the head for riding like complete idiots...

On Yonge? Headed south lol.

Yes, was that you? If so dude thats so not cool.

I was on the black ninja wearing red and black leathers... (no squid here)...

Ah probably not!! I can't recall going by a Ninja.

speed it up next time .. we were holding us up

What part of construction zone dont you understand? I was trying to get out of the ENDING lane... I have no problem with speed and hate slow traffic like everyone else but this was not the case... The squids flew by me at a high rate of speed IN MY LANE (not legal) to get maybe 20 feet before the lane ended...

Oh and the squids only ended up turning into the gas station at the construction zone anyways so they weren't going far.... I was temped to turn in and ***** them out...

Last edited:

To the Black 600 RR parked at Fairview, at the Shopper's entrance, yesterday. Nice bike. If u r on this board, please pm me, I wanna ask u a few things about your bike.

What part of construction zone dont you understand? I was trying to get out of the ENDING lane... I have no problem with speed and hate slow traffic like everyone else but this was not the case... The squids flew by me at a high rate of speed IN MY LANE (not legal) to get maybe 20 feet before the lane ended...

Oh and the squids only ended up turning into the gas station at the construction zone anyways so they weren't going far.... I was temped to turn in and ***** them out...

Let's keep this a positive thread before it gets locked again :)

Dude heading east on O'Connor dr. then right onto St.Clair this afternoon around 1pm, squid and had an extra helmet.. hope it wasn't the GF's cuz...

:cool:How'you'doing? :p

lol:D

Last edited:

The dude on r1/r6 (not sure which one) riding 2up, who stopped to see if I was OK on 15 Side Road / 8th line - Thank you!
I was setting up camera for today's shoot, sure is nice to know good guys are around! Cheers!

Lady on the big BMW in the stop and go on the QEW at the accident by Trafalgar this morning... nice bike!

To the squid and his gf on 24 (Hespler) this weekend, heading towards Cambridge out of Guelph, you are a completed IDIOT!

Passing a row of cars UP A HILL! (double line!) and then almost gets creamed by the cars that were coming up over the hill in their lane... wtf! Don't try to show off to your gf, both of you are lucky not to be road rash!
F*ucking tool!!
That is all :)

to the squid and his gf on 24 (hespler) this weekend, heading towards cambridge out of guelph, you are a completed idiot!

Passing a row of cars up a hill! (double line!) and then almost gets creamed by the cars that were coming up over the hill in their lane... Wtf! Don't try to show off to your gf, both of you are lucky not to be road rash!
F*ucking tool!!
That is all :)

lol

Back
Top Bottom