I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 451 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Re: I Saw You, Are you on this forum? V.2.0.

Spotted this customized Virago rider from Langstaff to Hwy 7 heading East earlier today. Was driving in my car and just wanted to thank this rider for saving my ***** from getting a speeding ticket by telling me to slow down coming up to the popo after the hill.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2017-06-11 at 11.14.34 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2017-06-11 at 11.14.34 PM.jpeg
    18.4 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Lovely lady on a Customized Speedmaster and friend this past Saturday.

Nice bike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
--Thursday June 8th. Aprox 6:40am. 407 Eastbound.
Sport bike, Ya flew by me going really fast and I was already speeding. This was before the 427.
When I went to Exit at Pine Valley you were being pulled over by OPP.

You had an all black helmet with tinted visor and a camera attached. The way you were looking back at the cruiser with your hands still on the bar I thought you were gonna run for sure.

--Saturday June 10th around 9pm ish. 401 eastbound east of the 427.

R6, you came up in the other lane and nodded to me. Your HID or what-the-hell-ever headlights are ****ing ridiculous! They are blinding!! get rid of that **** you numpty!
When you were coming up behind me I couldn't see anything in my mirrors at all. :mad: I literally couldn't change lanes till you came along side me because my mirrors and shoulder checks would sear my optic nerves.

Sunday on the 403 WB between 6 and Aberdeen in Hamilton around 10:50am.
Me: in the car driving to the kart track for my son's race
You: Female rider, on a R6 with a pony tail out of the back of your helmet. You had no problem throttling it to get past cars, and even less problem hitting the right shoulder to pass them when they came to a grinding halt. So aggressive and absolutely awesome!!!

--Saturday June 10th around 9pm ish. 401 eastbound east of the 427.

R6, you came up in the other lane and nodded to me. Your HID or what-the-hell-ever headlights are ****ing ridiculous! They are blinding!! get rid of that **** you numpty!
When you were coming up behind me I couldn't see anything in my mirrors at all. :mad: I literally couldn't change lanes till you came along side me because my mirrors and shoulder checks would sear my optic nerves.

Blue and white bike? Rider was wearing black helmet?

I had a cruiser behind me yesterday while driving my car on St Clair that had two high beams on both sides of his middle headlight on at night. Super blinding in all my mirrors. Terrible.

Stumbled across a decent sized turn out last night at the Kennedy Commons Tim Hortons, maybe about 50 or so riders? Don't know if there were something special going on or if it's common occurrence. There were s1000rr's and ducati's and even some Aprilia's... oh my. Looked like litrefest.

Whoever the yutz on the black bike wearing a black non-motorcycle jacket is on the 403/QEW combination in rush hour this morning. Just stop it. There is no reason to lane split at that big of a speed differential. I saw you almost clobber two different cars in the short span of time I watched you. This is the second time I've seen you ride like that. You are giving the rest of us a bad name and you will end up hurt riding like that. We were moving at 60-70 ish and you went by fast enough that I didn't see or hear you until you had almost hit the guy in front of me.

I ommitted bike and gear details in hopes that you will learn (without loosing your bike to impound) and not seriously hurt yourself or anyone else.

I had a cruiser behind me yesterday while driving my car on St Clair that had two high beams on both sides of his middle headlight on at night. Super blinding in all my mirrors. Terrible.

these types of riders are more likely to cause an accident then avoid it.. like the D-bags who put the bright white (HID?) lights in their Corrolla or Honda

Whoever the yutz on the black bike wearing a black non-motorcycle jacket is on the 403/QEW combination in rush hour this morning. Just stop it. There is no reason to lane split at that big of a speed differential. I saw you almost clobber two different cars in the short span of time I watched you. This is the second time I've seen you ride like that. You are giving the rest of us a bad name and you will end up hurt riding like that. We were moving at 60-70 ish and you went by fast enough that I didn't see or hear you until you had almost hit the guy in front of me.

I ommitted bike and gear details in hopes that you will learn (without loosing your bike to impound) and not seriously hurt yourself or anyone else.
Was that a blue Yamaha R1 (i think) with under tail dual exhaust going eastbound?

I saw one that was switching lanes like madman. What a dick.

Kinda laughed since I was on HOV and was ahead of him later.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Guy riding what looked to be an R3 in the left lane at 8:20AM on the 401 (EB express) between Allen and 404.

Maybe try keeping a constant throttle instead of the on/off approach. With me following in my car at about 6 car lengths, it was hard to gauge the gap to you because your speed was varying so much. Moved to the right to see why and I could clearly see your hand rolling on and off the throttle, with LOTS of distance to the next car in front. :confused: I was actually happy when you sped off - guessing you thought I would pass on the right...

Not sure if this is the right place for this but if you've just recently started parking your cruiser under a cover on Atlas Ave you may be getting tons of tickets. You've been illegally parked for about a week and I know whenever I've been parked there I had a $50 ticket within 5 minutes of when you're not allowed to park there.

To the gaggle of teenaged squid hooligans on Highway 2 in east Oshawa tonight, headed for Bowmanville, pulling wheelies and acting like complete idiots, well, this is for you.

middle-finger-meme.jpg

I feel bad for every responsible rider out there who wants to ride a sportbike but can't afford the insurance because of asshats like you.

Today, rider spotted blacked out bike at Bay and Adelaide between 5:20pm and 5:35pm on the SE corner making a right, the wife saw your bike and said she liked it and made me curious about make and model. She said it was possibly a streetfighter style bike?

Back
Top Bottom