I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 452 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Saw a guy riding an older BMW boxer wearing loafers and no socks. Isn't that one sloppy shift away from a crispy foot?

Sundays between 11am-1pm at Tim Hortons 17252 Leslie StreetNewmarket ON L3Y 8V2 by the No frills plaza; some R3s and others. I will like to join if not for lunch or coffee maybe for a ride :)
Regards,

Hwy 12 coming south off Atherly rd. 2017 fz-10. That was a beauty wheelie!

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Southbound on Yonge around Queen st last night around 7-8pm. Red Ninja 300 with a M4 can.

Dude stop revving that obnoxiously loud little parallel twin for no reason while you're sitting waiting for the light.

Triumph rider headed through Oshawa/Bowmanville area, black helmet with red accents...sweet scoot, nice conscientious riding.

Sportbike guy with orange accented backpack in the Brighton / Trenton area on the 401 - dude, riding in the fast lane at exactly 100KPH for no apparent reason (whilst not even being in proper blocking position, at that) is asking for it. The 15 cars kissing your licence plate behind you should tell you something.

latest

Saw a guy on a Black 300 going west on stall out just past the bridge/construction. Looks like you had to push it to the side. Hope all was ok. Had to get to a MRI or else I would have looped back. Had my Ramps if it really would not start

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Supersport filteting to the red at main st. East and dundurn. The metal wire in your rear tire is starting to show. Might want to replace it.

Morning of July 4th. Red Ninja 250. Rider with Mat black helmet with red stripes. Eastbound on 401 then north on 427 then east on 409.

Your single HID headlight is really awful. Very blinding (even at 7am in the sun). Get rid of that ****.

Know him =) and feel your pain haha already told him its very annoying =)

lol yeah you tell him again for me :cool:

Rider on a gunmetal grey Burgman in downtown Whitby with red accented gear, headed south around 2PM. Nice evasive swerve around that white Kia that cut you off (classic didn't look parking lot exit complete with immediate swerve to the outside lane on top of it all), and bravo for keeping your head about you and just riding on without a gesture or even as much as a look at the driver.

^^^^ that. Nothing would be worse then avoiding that only to be taken out by the next guy while giving the finger

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

^^^^ that. Nothing would be worse then avoiding that only to be taken out by the next guy while giving the finger

Probably would have had no idea why she was being given the finger anyways, she seemed blissfully unaware of things going on around her down the rest of Highway 12 to the 401.

Aprilia Tuono riding with another bike at Hwy 7 and Leslie. Damn, I want one of dems...

Morning of July 4th. Red Ninja 250. Rider with Mat black helmet with red stripes. Eastbound on 401 then north on 427 then east on 409.

Your single HID headlight is really awful. Very blinding (even at 7am in the sun). Get rid of that ****.

lol yeah you tell him again for me :cool:

Dont know the Ninja rider but the R6 is warned haha

Yesterday. BMW S1000rr in Ajax. Rode with you from Westney west on the 401 to DVP. I was on a Ducati 848. Good times.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Today around 4pm on River rd.
You were going eastbound. Green....Alpinestars. You know who you are.

You scared the **** outta me!

Today around 4pm on River rd.
You were going eastbound. Green....Alpinestars. You know who you are.

You scared the **** outta me!

Had the same thing happen to me. All I heard was Zooooooooooooooooooom and gone. Same place/rider. Good control on the corners. However, too many Po Po around that area.

Back
Top Bottom