I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 459 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Corner 3 when going down the hill from Waterdown is the decreasing-radius downhill left that commonly bites riders who take the wrong line through it.

Right here is the spot where those riders realize that they've made a mistake: https://www.google.ca/maps/@43.3200...JLnjTmNYl1KHpoW-BLYQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

Try turning the view around 180 degrees and compare what the corner looks like there.

It's not a problem if you take the correct line through it ... way to the outside until you see it tighten.

Corner 3 when going down the hill from Waterdown is the decreasing-radius downhill left that commonly bites riders who take the wrong line through it.

Right here is the spot where those riders realize that they've made a mistake: https://www.google.ca/maps/@43.3200...JLnjTmNYl1KHpoW-BLYQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

Try turning the view around 180 degrees and compare what the corner looks like there.

It's not a problem if you take the correct line through it ... way to the outside until you see it tighten.

Yeah that looks like the corner.

Rider with a sport motorcycle and a white helmet on Queensway between Royal York and Park Lawn heading East around 5pm; nice ride!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

2 riders northbound on the DVP yesterday in the Muppets onesies, I LOL'D as you passed me on my big red couch.

Why do people think I want a riding buddy when on the 401.

Please. If I don't know you. Stay away from me. Chances are your in my way when I wish to get around traffic.

Sunday 22nd around 4:30pm. Maroon BMW Scooter with a robust rider. 401 E/b from Hurontario to Dixon.

Pick a speed! First you're slow as **** and all the cars have to go around you (in the Leftmost lane I might add)...then you're ziping through all the traffic and weaving around like loon.

...and use your brakes when you're slowing down. Didn't see your brake lights come on once.

^ Rules of the road don't apply to BMW owners, dontcha know?

Sunday 22nd around 4:30pm. Maroon BMW Scooter with a robust rider. 401 E/b from Hurontario to Dixon.

Pick a speed! First you're slow as **** and all the cars have to go around you (in the Leftmost lane I might add)...then you're ziping through all the traffic and weaving around like loon.

...and use your brakes when you're slowing down. Didn't see your brake lights come on once.

Sh!tt, I think I might know who that is. Was he wearing sweat pants? If so, it may be this guy who does business with my boss. Thinks he's god's gift to everything. Lol.

Yesterday around 7pm, black GSXR 2 up with a girl in a sweater and leggings going North on Kennedy Rd. Damn, surprised you didn't take shelter to let the rain die out a bit. Hope you got to your destination safely!

So I have seen this girl, twice now, riding a white cruiser. Once in Scarborough and another time in Keswick. I know it was the same person as she has a long braided ponytail. I thought the bike was a ex police bike like mine, but it might be a HD Street Glide or a Indian Chieftian.

Curious if anyone here has noticed her around.

I saw a green zx6r/zx10r on Lakeshore rd in Burlington between Burloak and Appleby around 11:30 Friday night. Guy was popping wheelies wheelies wheelies. Heard him dropping the clutch for the next 5 minutes while heading west on Lakeshore HAHA!

Northbound sport bike rider headed up Simcoe St., North Oshawa around 8pm– 4°c, and in the rain – dedicated, or really needed to get somewhere desperately?

Northbound sport bike rider headed up Simcoe St., North Oshawa around 8pm– 4°c, and in the rain – dedicated, or really needed to get somewhere desperately?

Maybe they just wanted to ride their bike?

..Tom

Early morning, 5 degrees, 404 south bound, heavy rain, red CBR3/6, army pants and no gloves! Cold bro?

I only saw myself this morning... :cool: ...a bit damp, but 9 degrees made for a pleasant ride in to work, if the sun comes out this afternoon it will be an even nicer ride home......

I was also out enjoying the ride this morning, and the ride home should be beautiful. :)

Back
Top Bottom