I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 388 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

really lame so if you had somebody you did not like you could call in "complaints" and get friends to do it too and the police will come and talk to them? that's just what we need they encouraged you to "report" people in Nazi Germany too

It's simple. Don't ride/drive like a total douche and you'd have nothing to worry about. I wouldn't hesitate to do this if it was necessary either. I've actually called the cops while having some fuckwad in front of me endangering public safety. Turned out he was drunk but none the less if you're being reported there's generally a reason for it

Saw someone on a stretched and lowered Rukus around 4pm at Bathurst and St Clair yesterday. At least I think it was a Rukus. Hard to tell since it was super modified.

I once had my fanny pack open while riding. I had someone chasing & screaming at me on the highway. I didn't think much of it until I realised I lost my wallet

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Haha, I hear that. I think I've lost about four or five helmet bags thanks to the worn-out latch on my topcase.

Fanny pack!?!?!? dear gwadd i thought those things were illegal (they shud be)

down under we call them "bum bags" - when they were around back in the late 80s ;-)

7:30am Yonge St. Downtown, girl on a Triumph Bonneville, turning left on Colborne, black shorty helmet, brown jacket, bright red lipstick.

Me like red!

Fanny pack!?!?!? dear gwadd i thought those things were illegal (they shud be)

I had a race suit on. I normally put my wallet & change in my crotch but didn't like the looks I was getting when I start fishing down there.

Sent from my tablet using my paws

thanks to a random stranger named Mark who helped me bump start my bike today at Yorkdale! Very much appreciated bud. Not necessarily an I saw you on your bike post, but fellow biker nonetheless.

****wad squid on eastbound Gardiner around 7:45pm, silver bike, no gear, shady speeds, nearly rear ended two SUVs splitting them at 160+. You had a female passenger. I hope she dumps your *** before you get her killed. **** you assface, you give us all a bad name.

Black(?) 500R at La Paloma in Vaughan on Monday night @ ~10pm. You were part of a large group of parked bikes.

Blue 2009 500R parked at the shops at Don Mills today around ~1pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now Girl riding a green kawi across Danforth Ave at green wood
White jacket
I was the silver kawi behind you that went to the gas station

Hi

Last edited:
Just now Girl riding a green kawi across Danforth Ave at green woodWhite jacketI was the silver kawi behind you that went to the gas stationHi

Prob the same girl i saw going down mccoowan and 401 bridge around 3:20pm ish

Spotted you at mississauga Rd and meadowvalle. Your, what looked like, red CBR was on its side on the ground, and you had your face being pushed against an OPP car.

What happened there?

Back
Top Bottom