I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 398 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Saw my first full-sized electric motorbike today in Toronto, a Zero industries MX, and chatted with the rider for a while. Man the motors on those things sure are tiny!

Dropped bike on Sherbourne at Dundas intersection this morning

Around 9:20 or so this morning, we were driving by Sherbourne on Dundas, and my fiancée saw your bike down at the red light. You were still standing and we couldn’t stop to help.

You somehow dropped your bike. Not quite sure what happened there, but hope you’re okay and that your ride’s all right too. Definitely a rough way to start the day, especially with the snow to add insult to injury...

You guys are really good at IDing bikes. I have no clue what I just rode past 95% of the time.

Saw what I think was a black Honda Hornet this morning. Might be my next bike.

Saw an R60/5 with sidecar parked outside of OCAD yesterday - thought it was a Ural at first, but nope this was a real classic. A little worn, but what a sweet ride!

DRZ Riding around Promenade Mall 2 days ago on the night of the snow storm. Ended up going down in the first 5 secs when I turned my head and saw you spinning around - Then again, thats half the fun isnt it? xD

I just saw a guy on a black KLR650 older gen leaving Sheridan Mall in Mississauga about a half hour ago going south on Erin Mills....**** me, wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself, car said -10. Had to chase em down and talk to him at the lights

On my way home with my 2010 KTM 690 SMC in the back of my truck I was on the 401 near oshawa and another guy in a F150 with a KTM SMR in the back of his gave me a wave as we pulled up next to each other.

990SMR or 450?

SMCs are super sweet too!

Jan 15, Eastbound 401 near Dorchester, around 230? Silver cruiser, maybe a shadow or Suzuki. Must be some real good heated gear. Not sure if that windshield was taking off the frost bite or not? Cheers! I was bombing home in my warm cage in the opposite direction and had to make a double take.

Minus 5. You are a trooper.

Just saw a black SS (possibly ZX6R) at Yonge and Eglinton. Hope it goes well. The slush on the ground is bad just walking. Can't imagine how bad traction must be.

Back
Top Bottom