I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 457 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

To the idiot riding my car and other cars assess on finch turning left on sentinel just now . You're an idiot who's going to get yourself killed if you continue to ride like that.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

8pm highway 7 east near 404, white FZ06, black helmet with neon green LS2 with riding buddy in a where's Waldo sweatshirt, weaving in traffic, almost side swiped by merging into centre lane at the same time as car, and nice touch speeding and passing people in the bicycle lane. Love the sweatpants dude, good look!

To whoever was riding a KTM dual sport on QEW eastbound today - there is something really wrong with your bike. That extreme vibration you are feeling in your seat is the rear wheel jackhammering up and down. I contemplated gesturing you to pull over, but it was pretty busy and it probably would have come off as hostile. I hope you're safe out there

MV Agusta F4 today in Smithville.
Apologies for the sketchy pass on my part.
I was hoping you would fly by me so i could hear that lovely exhaust note before i had to turn off.

Yesterday (Saturday Sept 16) group of sport bike riders and 1 cruiser/tourer. QEW eastbound was slowing to a crawl and you all barely slowed down as you lane split, went around and on the shoulder through all of the traffic. The orangey-bronze sport bike in your group with both it's low beam and high beam on blinding the world with it's ****** HID or LED retrofit headlights. Numpty.

10 mins later on the 427 one of you decides to lay down a patch of rubber and smokeout the Northbound Lanes. All of your reckless riding caused the traffic behind you to slow down and back off causing the rest of us behind to have to deal with the resulting congestion.

People keep saying it....you're making the rest of us look bad. smh

There's a "no shirt" rider zipping around on some sport bike in Mississauga. Seen him a few times.

I think it's funny knowing the hate he's going to receive from some people.

Has anyone else seen this "no shirt" rider?

Southbound Burloak around 6pm last evening. Someone on a cafe racer behind me with a bucket helmet, no gloves, t-shirt, short shorts, and flip slops. Guy cracked me up!!! The short shorts put the icing on the cake....at first I didn't even think he was wearing anything below his waist :D :D

Some guy passed me yesterday doing a wheelie on a supersport on finch Ave right before the 400.

And I think Ive seen it all at this point.

Bon chance.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Saw a CTX1300 yesterday, I was a little boggled as I don't think I knew they even existed. They look good!

To whoever was riding a KTM dual sport on QEW eastbound today - there is something really wrong with your bike. That extreme vibration you are feeling in your seat is the rear wheel jackhammering up and down. I contemplated gesturing you to pull over, but it was pretty busy and it probably would have come off as hostile. I hope you're safe out there

Unbalanced wheel, very common if it was a motocrosser. He probably is fully aware and feels it very little anyhow due to the plush / long travel suspension.

How did you know what it was?

..Tom

I could tell it had a longitudinal V-4 on it, which is why it caught my eye. My first thought was "boy, that's a weird looking ST1300" ... then kept looking for recent V4s on the internet till I found it

Last edited:
Unbalanced wheel, very common if it was a motocrosser. He probably is fully aware and feels it very little anyhow due to the plush / long travel suspension.

I can believe that... doesn't that start ripping things apart though, at least at those speeds? Pretty much everything rearwards of the rider was visibly flailing around

Saw a CTX1300 yesterday, I was a little boggled as I don't think I knew they even existed. They look good!

I always wondered what bike I'd get when I was too old to endure multi-week trips on a Sport Touring bike.

That looks like my answer.

Met a cool chick riding a Suzuki supermoto with Yoshi pipe around 5pm today. Was a fun run eastbound on Lakeshore from Fort York to Leslie. Stay safe and no more tickets!

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

To the genius who was zig-zaging on chinguacousy rd on a very busy traffic night (Sunday Sep 24 8pm), on a black ZX6R, wearing black jacket, black helmet...almost clipped the front end of my car when you cut me off. You looked really cool with your awesome skills. Panties were dropping left right and center.

/s

White pickup pulling a uhaul trailer on the 407 last night. Looks like someone got themselves a new cruiser.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

White pickup pulling a uhaul trailer on the 407 last night. Looks like someone got themselves a new cruiser.

But wait, you didn't piss and moan about anything. Is that even allowed?

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

But wait, you didn't piss and moan about anything. Is that even allowed?

My bad.....
Seeing that and knowing someone is going to be enjoying that beauty ****** me right off as I won't be riding until (hopefully) next season!

My bad.....
Seeing that and knowing someone is going to be enjoying that beauty ****** me right off as I won't be riding until (hopefully) next season!

Much better!

Back
Top Bottom