I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 396 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Ive seen a hand full of riders in oakville from ss to vintage. Youre just not at the right place and time.

I never see any bikes lmao I live in Oakville no ****ing bikers except me on my gs500 and my boy on his 883 iron Harley

I ride to Sheridan when the weather permits... though I've been caught in the rain midway through or returning.

EDIT: To somewhat keep in spirit of the thread, I usually see a ton of riders going through Lakeshore/Royal Windsor.

I never see any bikes lmao I live in Oakville no ****ing bikers except me on my gs500 and my boy on his 883 iron Harley

I'm right on the border of Oakville. I'm always riding in the area and usually see tons of bikes on sunny days. Even commuting to work for 20 mins I'll usually see some.

I'm out everyday rain or shine and I maybe see 3 tops throughout the day of riding it sucks ..10 more days and I can ride on the highway tho to go to other city's and hit up the forks and spots like that

I'm out everyday rain or shine and I maybe see 3 tops throughout the day of riding it sucks ..10 more days and I can ride on the highway tho to go to other city's and hit up the forks and spots like that

It is nearing the end of the season so there's going to be fewer riders out. You don't need to use the highway to get to the forks though. Take Winston Churchill Blvd up to Terra Cotta, take King St across to Mississauga Road and then North on Mississauga Road a bit. Just watch out for the hairpin if it's your first time there.

I'm going to wait till next year before going because it's getting too windy and my bike gets blown around too much so wouldent be safe.. But thanks maybe if we get another 15+ day I'll hit it up

I'm going to wait till next year before going because it's getting too windy and my bike gets blown around too much so wouldent be safe.. But thanks maybe if we get another 15+ day I'll hit it up

What kind of bike do you ride?

..Tom

I got a gs500 for now I'm selling it tho upgrading for next year I put 800miles on it in snice september 28

I got a gs500 for now I'm selling it tho upgrading for next year I put 800miles on it in snice september 28

That's great you are riding! (I've done about 3,200 km since Sept 28th. :) )

The GS500 is a great bike! I wouldn,t be in any hurry to upgrade.. learn how to ge he most of what you have and you will be a much better rider later. I encouraged my son to get one and rode it a bit until he realized insurance was costing him too much so he put off getting his M for a while. ..as far as I have seen there is no issue with your bike in the wind. Usually people that are having wind issues are trying to control the bike too much, usually by hanging on to the grips with a death grip. Relax! The bike needs to be able to move around in the wind and if you let it you will probably find it stays pretty stable.

..Tom

I was riding on some country roads and it literally pushed me over a a couple of times and I'm a heavy guy too..it also did it when I had a passenger on the back..its a very light bike so the strong winds do push it abit..no problems on the highway and yea it's a sick bike to learn on perfect amount of power and corners nice too

The GS500 is a great bike! I wouldn,t be in any hurry to upgrade.. learn how to ge he most of what you have and you will be a much better rider later. I encouraged my son to get one and rode it a bit until he realized insurance was costing him too much so he put off getting his M for a while. ..as far as I have seen there is no issue with your bike in the wind. Usually people that are having wind issues are trying to control the bike too much, usually by hanging on to the grips with a death grip. Relax! The bike needs to be able to move around in the wind and if you let it you will probably find it stays pretty stable.

..Tom

And yea bro I try my best to ride everyday even if it's for 20 min before work like what I'm about to do now lol

..Tom

+1
I have a 500 NiNJa 2 years riding 30,000 km just squeeze the tank with legs if you find wind to strong and your good to go....

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Yea I do that but the like it pushes me over to the side.. Know what I mean? Only when there's very strong winds only happened one day

Yea I do that but the like it pushes me over to the side.. Know what I mean? Only when there's very strong winds only happened one day

Hard to believe but if you let go of the bars the bike, if properly setup in the first place, will actually correct itself. You just need to gently steer it and let it do it's thing.

..Tom

Yea Iv done that but not in high winds

Best thing I ever heard when I was learning was think of the bike as a pendulum like in a grandfather clock. Just relax even if it is a bit unnerving. Keep your legs squeezed to the tank and don't tense your arms up trying to fight it. I ride a gsxr and even on windy days it doesn't bother me. Just takes some practice.

Happened again today with 40kph winds gripping my knees around the tank defintly helped a lot but that wind was literally pushing me

+1
I have a 500 NiNJa 2 years riding 30,000 km just squeeze the tank with legs if you find wind to strong and your good to go....

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I have a Ninja 500 (in my 6th season with it) and yesterday while on a group ride up near Creemore we caught some serious cross winds. Probably the worst ones I have ever been caught in.

One gust was so bad that it picked me up from the left tire track into the right tire track near the white line. How I managed to keep from going into the gravel shoulder I don't know. I was tucking and had a tight grip of the tank with my knees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom