I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 443 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Last week. Forgot to post.

Which one of you gave up on making it to work on time?

259444e8c862d38c60708874b9dc1442.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha just spotted this! That was me. Regulator/rectifier. Got it towed home. Had to wait a few days for the part - and I was trading in the bike for my new CBR650F. I was trying to sell that CBR and hardly anybody was interested. They have it at Hully Gully in London now for $2999. I had new tires, new battery, new R/R, new rear wheel bearings, and brake pads and chain had about 6k on them.

Saw a black and orange cbr600rr or 1000 (it had a tail exhaust) fly past brittania and terry fox yesterday trying to beat the orange light it sounded so good ��

You: Chick with brown curly hair wearing flip-flop on a red and grey CBR walking the bike to a parking lot on Legion RD N a couple of weeks ago.
Me: sitting on the back of a SUV wearing sun glasses; I said nice bike; you said thank you. If you in this forum and you pass by, let me know; we should go for a ride together.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

You: Chick with brown curly hair wearing flip-flop on a red and grey CBR walking the bike to a parking lot on Legion RD N a couple of weeks ago.
Me: sitting on the back of a SUV wearing sun glasses; I said nice bike; you said thank you. If you in this forum and you pass by, let me know; we should go for a ride together.

Have you tried Boston Pizza?

Haha just spotted this! That was me. Regulator/rectifier. Got it towed home. Had to wait a few days for the part - and I was trading in the bike for my new CBR650F. I was trying to sell that CBR and hardly anybody was interested. They have it at Hully Gully in London now for $2999. I had new tires, new battery, new R/R, new rear wheel bearings, and brake pads and chain had about 6k on them.
Are you from London?

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

This evening (Saturday the 20) on the 405/QEW coming from Queenston/Lewiston a girl riding a Shadow Phantom, had an American license plate and a bag on the back. Rode back and forth a bit through St. Catharines until I got off at Victoria in Vineland. Probably not on here, but nice bike!

Where: Can't remember the exact place for sure but it was either on Hwy-3 around Dunnville or on Haldimand Rd 17 (Cayuga Rd)

When: Saturday, around 9:15 AM

Us: Me, riding a Ducati Hypermotard SP (custom black) with my wife riding staggered on a KTM Duke 390, heading West

You: Riding a white Supermoto, most likely a Suzuki DR-Z, heading East

What: You saw us before I saw you and it seemed like you got pretty excited to see another Supermoto as you let go of the handlebar and waved frantically at us with both hands, with a fun and welcoming body language all around.

We were running late to a charity ride event so we could not stop to say hi. Would love to rectify that though... If you're around, please PM me and we could go for a ride one these days. :) Cheers!

8-8:30 this morning @ Aberdeen & Dundurn

Matte black Tuono V4; nice bike, I couldn't see the exhaust but it seemed quieter than stock!

Tuesday morning between 8 and 9, on Lakeshore E, you were behind me at a red light and as you passed me you match your speed to mine, rev your engine, gave me a nod before speeding up. I have a feeling you were expecting me to do the same but I hold on to my horse as tempting as it seems then.

Saw some big guy on a purple bike flirting with girls at burrito boyz yesterday.

Who is this guy? One of the girls he was talking to was my wife.

Saw some big guy on a purple bike flirting with girls at burrito boyz yesterday.

Time to have a good talk with your wife..

To stay on topic, saw a guy on a black cruiser awfully filtering, attempting to split through traffic which looks like you were going to fall over many times on King St & Spadina to Dufferin St.

Dude rode the line, jammed his leg down on the ground from almost falling a few times, half helmet unbuckled, and undertook someone turning left while almost getting taken out by oncoming traffic as well as the person in front of you trying to make a left. Luckily oncoming traffic (which you obviously didn't see) completely stopped for you and the person in front of you that you undertook making a left hammered their brakes.

On two occasions, almost rear ended the cars in front when losing control of the bike from weaving while fisting a panic brake.

Not surprisingly, after all that reckless riding, I followed traffic with my car and ended up passing you anyways.

Last edited:

He can't talk to your property like that! The nerve of some people.

Saw some big guy on a purple bike flirting with burritos at burrito boyz yesterday.

Fixed it for you.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Time to have a good talk with your wife..

To stay on topic, saw a guy on a black cruiser awfully filtering, attempting to split through traffic which looks like you were going to fall over many times on King St & Spadina to Dufferin St.

Dude rode the line, jammed his leg down on the ground from almost falling a few times, half helmet unbuckled, and undertook someone turning left while almost getting taken out by oncoming traffic as well as the person in front of you trying to make a left. Luckily oncoming traffic (which you obviously didn't see) completely stopped for you and the person in front of you that you undertook making a left hammered their brakes.

On two occasions, almost rear ended the cars in front when losing control of the bike from weaving while fisting a panic brake.

Not surprisingly, after all that reckless riding, I followed traffic with my car and ended up passing you anyways.
Maybe a new guy on a new motorcycle that is too much for him to handle?

Back
Top Bottom