I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 427 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

I saw a group of halloween riders today at 1:12pm at Burnhamthorpe and Cawthra. I couldn't tell what all the costumes were, but there was a clown, a werewolf, etc:

Was it anyone here?

cNnfWu8.jpg

That looks like the Town Moto Halloween ride. They ended up at the forks - I talked to some of them there.

Saw someone driving a pickup with Dragon 129 and Skittles stickers in the window... I feel 99% certain they're from here (I didn't recognize the driver)

Saw someone driving a pickup with Dragon 129 and Skittles stickers in the window... I feel 99% certain they're from here (I didn't recognize the driver)
You didn't ask for hi gtam handle?

Today. Brampton/Woodbridge. Black Sportster. It was nice weather, but not trackpants-runners-anklesocks-vest weather. Was still jealous that you were riding and I wasn't.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

This morning at aprox 6am. 401 westbound ramp to 410 Northbound.

Small red sportbike (maybe a Ninja 250) in the left lane and wouldn't get out of the way.

Move over you big dummy! Stay in the right lane if you're gonna drive like an old lady!

Saw a really nice black and red Aprilla on the 401 west today about 145pm around Keele street. Very clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Kennedy/Sheppard yesterday, Blue older Kawi. If you're passed the crosswalk and I need to go into the other lane to avoid you, you're in the intersection buddy.

@Kennedy/Sheppard yesterday, Blue older Kawi. If you're passed the crosswalk and I need to go into the other lane to avoid you, you're in the intersection buddy.
Sorry buddy, I had to step out a bit so you can see how awesome I look

Re: Lone SS rider on hwy 2 in Trenton@ 2;30ish

This morning, I saw:

- A KTM390 westbound on King Road near Maple
- A Gold Wing with a sidecar on Hwy 48 near Beaverton

Brrrr.

The outside temp display in my car was at -5 for the first one and -4 for the second.

Re: Lone SS rider on hwy 2 in Trenton@ 2;30ish

Funny I didn't see anyone on my ride into work yesterday or this morning. -9 this morning for part of the ride.

..Tom

Red CBR (I think) riding towards Hamilton on York Blvd this morning around 8am. You must have been freezing... my dash said -9.

You on Speed or Street Triple going East on Lakeshore waved at me on Red/black (US) Ninja 250 going West.

Hi!

It was nice that you could spot me behind a bunch of cars. What a nice day to ride out.

Back
Top Bottom