I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 450 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

That Joe Rocket Alter Ego jacket is awsome isn't it (I bought one at the MC show this Jan)
Screen%20Shot%202017-04-12%20at%207.00.58%20PM_zpsmuqdnm7o.png

Beauty and the beasts:
Screen%20Shot%202017-04-12%20at%206.58.13%20PM_zpspsfarrgy.png

Super Tenere guy, we gotta stop meeting like this
Screen%20Shot%202017-04-12%20at%206.59.50%20PM_zpsezgiwczb.png

MV Augusta Brutale 800 guy - your bike confused me at first, I didn't remember FZ-07s having a single sided swingarm. Maybe it's better I can't say that in person. Up close the Brutale is interesting to look at

Hwy 7/warden... Cutting the queue for the turning lane... Riding ridiculously fast. Don't spoil the names for the bikers

3 riders turning north on hwy 27 from Rutherford around 12pm today. Wish I was doing that today. ?

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Chubby dude keeps riding by my place on a black 2 stroke sport bike. Think he's doing loops around the block. Seems like possibly an older model of mine. Seen the same guy ripping around on ATVs. Keep in mind I live at St Clair and Oakwood. Not exactly rural. Never wears a helmet or any other gear. Wonder if he's on here. Saw him clip the inside curb while making a left once and almost flipped over on an ATV.

This past Sunday the 23rd.

I passed a bunch of Sportbikes going westbound on the 403 around 1pm. A CBR, an R6 etc etc. I dunnoh why you were all using the HOV lane, especially considering it's not allowed. I'd understand if it was clear but I ended up going by you all in the normal lanes that were moving much faster.
Thug life I guess? :confused:

Then later that day...Southbound Hurontario from Caledon village. Another group of Sportbikes, riders wearing hoodies and armored vests...why did you feel the need that all 8 of you had to take up 2 lanes? Then when I passed you all on the right most lane you decided "Can't let that rider pass us!" and then you all book it down the hill past me. :rolleyes:

...and then good on the lead rider for blowing through the red light and turning left infront of all the traffic onto Old Base Line. Yeeesh. :neutral:
What's with all the numpties.

Beautiful red Ducati today around lunch time near Yonge / Mel Lastman Square....too bad you decided to park 1m north of the No Parking sign...they ticket with no mercy there. Tow as well...4pm the tow trucks start arriving and tagging.

Kasasaki H2 spotted near Centennial Pkwy on Ridge Road yesterday afternoon around 2pm. Was that you Brian? Was driving home from brunch in my white Fiesta ST.

Red sport bike on 15 side road on Wednesday around 5:30 ish. I was going west, you were gong east

A couple of times now around 7PM I see 4 - 6 sport bike riders heading east on Highway 7 between Hunter's Point Drive and Yonge St. Is that a group ride?

Last edited:
Saw 2 dudes and bikes just before the 401 eastbound offramp of the Allen, no helmets on heads. Hope you guys are alright :(
Wanted to pull over and see if you guys needed help, was in the westbound lane

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Kasasaki H2 spotted near Centennial Pkwy on Ridge Road yesterday afternoon around 2pm. Was that you Brian?

Not this Brian but it might be another Brian :cool: I think I know who that might have been.

And on a related note ... I saw a red 2017 Grom and a Kawasaki Z125 Pro riding together with a Ninja 300 at the forks, and I later saw the same group heading south on Creditview. I was on something that's at the opposite end of the performance spectrum.

Blue Harley guy on the 401 east of Cobourg around 2PM today - sorry that there was a lineup of traffic that offended you, but you're a total douchnozzle for lane splitting (in the middle of 2 busy 401 traffic lanes, with a tractor trailer on one side of you) to jam your way ahead of the line while giving the finger to the person in the cage at the end of the lineup - what exactly were THEY supposed to do?

And hey, you moved up 15 cars in the line and ended up right back in it again. Yay for you.
loco.gif

Three douchsags that were hassling a white van on Monday night down Yonge St south. Acting like complete idiots. Pulling wheelies right in front of a cop. Cop lit up the cherries and tried to u turn in front of my BMW coming very close to hitting me. I stopped to let him get you, when I could have pretended like I couldn't stop in time and block him in so you could get away. But I didn't.

Back
Top Bottom