I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 411 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Dude on the Harley (Dyna I think, looked like Road King Classic bags) with the custom paint job. Southbound on DVP 720am, exited at Richmond. Dropped your female passenger off at the Eaton Center.

Your integrated taillight/turn-signal gives your rear a clean look, but the light sucks. Can't tell when your indicator is on. Brake light isn't that good during daylight... You need some louder pipes LoL.

To the guy I was chatting with this morning on the new Suzuki Boulevard. I'm sooooo sorry I called your bike a Harley. I'm new...and admittedly this is second time I've done this. I've learned from my mistake and will just say nice bike from now on. Hope you're not too mad...:(

Such an insult... you should be sent to the corner for a time out..lmao.

To the guy I was chatting with this morning on the new Suzuki Boulevard. I'm sooooo sorry I called your bike a Harley. I'm new...and admittedly this is second time I've done this. I've learned from my mistake and will just say nice bike from now on. Hope you're not too mad...:(

Yesterday around 830pm 401westbound exit in Kennedy rd going into KC, blue white gsxr with a blue white shoei helmet. You rolled right beside me. Nice sounding bike and I love the white wheels.

Saw a Harley on 403 towing what looked to be a quarter-size tent trailer, complete with what looked like a propane hut. My worldview has been turned upside down and shattered

Hahaha I've seen those little things. Pretty rad!
Got a link for those, by chance?

Pretty sure I saw two streetfighter CBR125's on Burnamthorpe/Dundas/St Clair (separately).

Also an old Yamaha Genesis (dunno what that is but that's what it says on it, looked like an 80s sportbike) parked improperly at Desotos on St Clair.

Spotted on 400 southbound ... 1994 Kawasaki ZX9R, burgundy/silver/black. Thanks for the memories ... once upon a time, I bought one of those brand spanking new. (I was in my car)

Nice. You even try to think about it.

I wouldn't do it. Thinking about something and doing something are two completely different things. Hell, if we were to be charged on things we thought about I don't think there would be anyone who will not be in jail.

However, if you do actually drive on the shoulder you can be charged under HTA 150 (2) for "improper passing".

So if you feel strongly about driving on the shoulder go for it ;)

The more tickets and fines you get, the closer you are to losing your license. Less people on the road = better for me.

Last edited:
Today around 5:30-ish. I was on a yellow FZ6R headed east at the lights at Yonge and Bloor. You were heading south and turned west onto Bloor. Blue R6 with matching blue and white Yamaha jacket. You yelled "YAMAHA BABY!" and I almost stalled the bike laughing! hahaha.

You: Yellow Gixxer, Female rider, yellow helmet
Me: Silver acura tsx
Location: Northbound on chinguacousy, turned right onto Williams and then u turned left onto Fletchers Creek

Its always nice to see female riders out there.. hope to see you again :)
P.S i can definitely tell you squat

Excellent creepy addition there.

Anyways: You were on a black Monster 800, I was on my black 696, we were chatting on Pottery Rd round 4:30pm the other day. Shoot me a message, have a question for you

Just had a nice chat with a guy on a ruby and silver CBR250R at St. Clair and Keele. Thanks for the compliments on my bike and glad I gave you the opportunity to see one in person.

Purple Honda cruiser with some awesome looking graphics and an amazing sound coming from the pipes..Goreway and Etude this afternoon.

Great looking bike!

IMG_2096_zpsnyemmrc6.jpg

^^^lol! I don't know if it counts when I came to see you! Thanks, brother!
This guy complimenting my bike, when he has a beautiful BMW 1000 RR that I was drooling on!

You: Yellow Gixxer, Female rider, yellow helmet
Me: Silver acura tsx
Location: Northbound on chinguacousy, turned right onto Williams and then u turned left onto Fletchers Creek

Its always nice to see female riders out there.. hope to see you again :)
P.S i can definitely tell you squat

2TnxpQC.gif

A quick 40 minute outing for some fast food resulted in 4 bike sightings and a generally bad impression of my fellow riders.

- 4:30pm - blue and white Gixxer on Dearbourne, in Brampton, with no license plate. Pretty sure I've seen him before, most recently when he lane split between a delivery truck and a car last week, on Kennedy at the Islamic Centre, and almost got taken out when the truck predictably swerved to the left before making his right turn.

- 4:45pm - Harley dresser hits the light on Bramalea northbound, at Balmoral, on the amber. Makes his left and runs it across both lanes of Balmoral, westbound, almost to the curb. When the light changes I'm waiting to make my left onto Bramalea, northbound, because the guy on the custom across the intersection is too cool to signal his own left turn. Also makes a wide left turn.

- 5:00pm - Red Pacific Coast is in the northbound left turn lane on Summerlea, at Clark. Sees me coming a hundred metres or more away, when he makes his turn (no big deal). Makes said turn widely enough that I almost catch him when he crosses into my lane, before wobbling back into his. Not even close, but the complete lack of skill disappoints me.

Last edited:
A quick 40 minute outing for some fast food resulted in 4 bike sightings and a generally bad impression of my fellow riders.

- 4:30pm - blue and white Gixxer on Dearbourne, in Brampton, with no license plate. Pretty sure I've seen him before, most recently when he lane split between a delivery truck and a car last week, on Kennedy at the Islamic Centre, and almost got taken out when the truck predictably swerved to the left before making his right turn.

- 4:45pm - Harley dresser hits the light on Bramalea northbound, at Balmoral, on the amber. Makes his left and runs it across both lanes of Balmoral, westbound, almost to the curb. When the light changes I'm waiting to make my left onto Bramalea, northbound, because the guy on the custom across the intersection is too cool to signal his own left turn. Laos makes a wide left turn.

- 5:00pm - Red Pacific Coast is in the northbound left turn lane on Summerlea, at Clark. Sees me coming a hundred metres or more away, when he makes his turn (no big deal). Makes said turn widely enough that I almost catch him when he crosses into my lane, before wobbling back into his. Not even close, but the complete lack of skill disappoints me.

You should become a cop or a reporter
Well done buddy
Well done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom