I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 446 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

I think that most of us are considerate of other riders. Good manners, polite, considerate. (With the obvious exception going on now)
Of course you will have the ignorant, stupid.
I was on RR 15 a couple of days ago. Breaking in new tyres. Of course I will wave other riders past me, safely.
No egos here. I have nothing to prove.
It is the others that have to prove they are better, ssshhhssss.
A few weeks ago, I passed a cruiser & other vehicles safely & legally with a bunch of traffic. It was a rural road. The custom cruiser afterwards started to invade my lane at a stop light & followed me really close. Afterwards he passed me so close like if I insulted him.

He should get used to sports bike passing him because I won't be the last

Spotted what looked like an old zx10/12 in a shoppers parking lot on Yonge st with with badly spray painted fairings and no plates. I wonder why...

Do people really plan on running if lit up on a casual run to a Shoppers...?

Maybe he just takes his plate off when he goes into the store so no one will try to hotwire it.

Bald round guy just rode past my house on an old 2 stroke with no helmet. Appears to have an overseas plate on it. Possibly the same guy I see occasionally rip past on an ATV.

I'm in the middle of the city, btw, heh.

Dude with a black helmet on intersection of Bremner/ York going West yesterday between 5:30 pm and 6pm. You caught people attention and mine with your short and long green e-bike. Never seen that model before; looks pretty cool tho. ?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I may have been following Sinz and his blinged-out Ducati Corse 848 earlier this morning near Woodbridge. Rider was wearing Ducati-branded gear as well. Personalized plate, Italian word.

Was that you, Sinz?

I may have been following Sinz and his blinged-out Ducati Corse 848 earlier this morning near Woodbridge. Rider was wearing Ducati-branded gear as well. Personalized plate, Italian word.

Was that you, Sinz?
I wanna say no, as he has his bodywork in for paint. Not sure if he's running his old fairings still.

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

Me in heading EB on Central Pkwy W just past Confederation Pkwy with black helmet on grey BMW bike.

You heading same way on 2009 Special Edition Ninja 250 wearing green helmet.

Gave you nod when we stopped. Wanted to say I rode that bike for a few years and it was hella fun! Nice Ride! Peace.

I saw lots of people playing hooky today ... including someone on a sweet stock-bodywork FZR400 heading south on Prince of Wales. I was going the other way on my ZX10R.

Newer Maroon red V-Strom 650/1000? Followed you a bit yesterday through #4 Side Road and Britannina Road around Appleby and Walkers Line. Kinda winced a bit when you passed that Jeep before the hill.

Saw an ADV style bike (GS, Vee2?) going westbound on the 407 near Pickering around 7:30 this morning. Temp gauge was showing I think 1c, with a sprinkling of snow/rain on the ground.

That's some serious dedication.

Saw an ADV style bike (GS, Vee2?) going westbound on the 407 near Pickering around 7:30 this morning. Temp gauge was showing I think 1c, with a sprinkling of snow/rain on the ground.

That's some serious dedication.

If it was red and the rider had a grey riding suit with black trim it was me.

I posted this in the thread "Proper Winter Tires":

I had planned to drive to work this morning. I live in Port Perry and work at 407 and Weston Road.

When I go up I looked out the window and the roads were all dry and no sign of snow on the radar in my area or talk of it on the radio (Well talk of some flurries mixed with rain later.)
When I got near Lakeridge on Goodwood Road the road started getting wet and some flurries hit so I decided to head down to 407 (lower altitude often is warmer and less slippery.) 407 had a thin covering of snow on it. I stayed in tire tracks that were relatively clear and was fine. I got to work okay couldn't help but think having the winter tires on would be a good idea.

..Tom

Last edited:
If it was red and the rider had a grey riding suit with black trim it was me.

Yup, you've been spotted!

Think I've seen you a few times before, I go the other way from Bathurst to Thickson every morning.

Yup, you've been spotted!

Think I've seen you a few times before, I go the other way from Bathurst to Thickson every morning.

Thanks!

I pretty much ride every day unless there is a risk of snow and ice on the roads. My hours vary a bit so you might not see me every day.

What do you ride/drive?

..Tom

Thanks!

I pretty much ride every day unless there is a risk of snow and ice on the roads. My hours vary a bit so you might not see me every day.

What do you ride/drive?

..Tom

I've taken the KTM once and the Wee a few times, most of the time I'm driving a black '17 Elantra. Wrote off my RSX when I hit a deer going east on 407 at Brock in October. Haven't been too inclined to ride to work since.

Going to work today on the 401 westbound by Brock. See something in my peripheral, it's a person on a K1600GT. In full Adventure gear, I was very impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue V-Storm filling up at the C-Tire in St Kitts. I was in the Mazda5 and we chatted a minute. Nice to see you out. Cheers!

Two riders out on sport bikes bikes wearing Santa costumes in Guelph on Saturday morning. Cheers to that. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom