I Saw You: V.2.0 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

jah_rydah

Me, southbound Don Mills Rd approaching York Mills Rd on black Ninja with black helmet doing 80kms around 5:30pm.

You, Northbound Don Mills Rd. yellow helmet tapping your head. I saw you at the last second and didn't catch what type of bike you were on.

Thank you! I saw that cop south of York Mills and he saw me too but I was doing 60kms by then.

You rock!

Last edited:
Re: Don Mills Rd head tapper - thank you

awesome

Holy crap... best thread evar!!!

Me, southbound Don Mills Rd approaching York Mills Rd on black Ninja with black helmet doing 80kms around 5:30pm.

You, Northbound Don Mills Rd. yellow helmet tapping your head. I saw you at the last second and didn't catch what type of bike you were on.

Thank you! I saw that cop south of York Mills and he saw me too but I was doing 60kms by then.

You rock!

No probs, just buy me a drink next time.

Yeah it was definitely reciprocity ... he has a yellow helmet and lives around Don Mills Rd.

:D

Yeah it was definitely reciprocity ... he has a yellow helmet and lives around Don Mills Rd.

:D

And he wears a skirt. His ride is a red R6 ;)

Guess it's time for Version 2.0 of the "I saw you" Sticky. Here it is..Epic Thread is now a sticky! :rolleyes:

Re: I Saw You, Are you on this forum? V.2.0.

Yeah! Threads open again!

To those three guys who were a few houses down when I pulled into my driveway and then looked and looked but just left.

Ask me to join next time!

to the cruiser guy that was trying to out accelerate me on my scooter red light to red light to red light on Derry road kind of like the Focker movie with Robert De Nero. Is it cheating to rev your engine before the light turns green? Anyways it was fun let's do it again.

Yeah! Threads open again!

To those three guys who were a few houses down when I pulled into my driveway and then looked and looked but just left.

Ask me to join next time!

Uhh....join WHAT?? :confused1:

Uhh....join WHAT?? :confused1:

There were these 3 guys on bikes only a few house down. They saw me pull in, but didn't come up or even signal acknowledgement.

I would have loved to join them on their ride :(

There were these 3 guys on bikes only a few house down. They saw me pull in, but didn't come up or even signal acknowledgement.

I would have loved to join them on their ride :(

Why??? They clearly were dou##ebags, who wants to ride with them if they just ignored you?

saw i think 5 guys/girls on sport bikes last night (thurs) around 11:30pm on 403 going west. I was behind them on my silver kawi and I exited Winston Churchill.

Orange maybe cbr with flames riding on DVP that blew pass me this morning, I'm suprise the cruiser didn't pull you over cause I was riding beside him doing the speed limit lol.

today:

2 cruisers heading NB on mccowan rd., north of mcnicoll

Around 6pm
2 sport bikes NB Mc Cowan rd. just north of huntingwood.

Sorry to snob you but I'm a noob on my second cruise around town, first cruise was earlier today when I brought my bike home! I saw the waves but didn't want to take my hand off the handlebars. :sign5::sign5:

1 cruiser on chartland blvd, you were heading towards brimley rd.
I got you. haha lower speed residential street and no traffic, I was able to coordinate a wave.

Last edited:

today:

2 cruisers heading NB on mccowan rd., north of mcnicoll

Around 6pm
2 sport bikes NB Mc Cowan rd. just north of huntingwood.

Sorry to snob you but I'm noob a on my second cruise around town, first cruise was earlier today when I brought my bike home! I saw the waves but didn't want to take my hand off the handlebars. :sign5::sign5:

1 cruiser on chartland blvd, you were heading towards brimley rd.
I got you. haha lower speed residential street and no traffic, I was able to coordinate a wave.

One of the bikes was probably me you bastard :)

One of the bikes was probably me you bastard :)

probably? All I saw was "bikes" I wasn't looking to see what type or what the rider was wearing. I was doing all of the noob things... looking for obstacles, checking speed, looking around etc...

Anyway, sorry if it was. I guess I shouldn't mention that I saw a cop north of mcnicoll. That's why I was heading SB on McCowan. I was just riding around, with no destination in mind and I saw him so I took off before he found a reason to come after me. I know about the head tapping thing but I just couldn't do it.

Back
Top Bottom