I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 403 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Never seen green oil before. Today I learned something. I was disappointed when I bought some Royal Purple transmission oil once and it wasn't purple.
That makes two of us. I would have been disappointed too.

Saw a lot of bikes yesterday, even a few that I saw Saturday- like Sinz said too many to list. Spent some time at the Hard Rock, which was nice until Parking Authority kicked us out. Went for a nice ride around the city.
Most notably saw a barn fresh early 60's Honda Benly/Baby Dream CA95 on Ossington in front of Town Moto. I was pretty impressed to see a younger lady not much older than myself riding it and what looked like an 1/16-1/8" of barn dust. Stopped and said hi, recognized the bike right away from photos online. Never seen one in person.

Ok I'll try this, riding through St. Marys, (between London and Stratford) saw a ton of bikes but one stood out, it was a blue R6 with a Toce exhaust, man did it sound fantastic.

Honda CRF 250L (I believe)

I was riding along Dundas (past Burlginton), and you were coming off a side road. You went into the ditch, and flew out onto Dundas............... It was pretty awesome. I never thought of using the ditches as ramps onto the highway.

This morning on my way to work on the QEW from burlington to toronto, you on a ducati monster, me on a white Yamaha FZ 07.

KS1200 on Rutherford at Napa Valley. Had a quick chat at the light.

2 Black sport bikes pulled over on the 400 by 2 cops with 4 tow trucks waiting. Oh uh.

To the dude on the red MVA Dragster on the E/B 407 this afternoon,

Gorgeous ride and thanks for for pacing next to my vehicle.
I got to hear what my engine might sound like at speed.
If you read this send me a message.

saw a dude riding a gsxr downtown yesterday lunch time. my buddy and i riding around downtown and saw you. you started pointing at us and had the biggest grin that i can see through your helmet.

it's seeing people get exciting to see others ride.

Rode beside a guy on a Diavel on Dufferin between Eglinton and St Clair yesterday.

Saturday April 18 about 5:20 saw you on the black 81 XS 650 turning left off Simcoe NB onto Bloor westbound following a silver metric dresser. Nice to see the old bikes out and about and it sounded fine. Still need to rebuild the carbs on mine.

I was entering the 410 south @ Sandalwood I saw three bikes - Green , Red, and Black GSXR. I followed your guys all the way to the 403 where I split at the Cawthra Exit. Send me a PM if one of you guys are on here... I through on my AGV helmet on in the truck :p

Last edited:
410 south? ^^

Lots of bikes out yesterday. Saw the usual herd of riders at Timmie's port parry as we rode by.

Saw a grey and black R6 turning north on to hurontario from Wanless or conservation (can't remember which one) in Brampton. After turning you gunned it and got up to 3rd gear before decelerating. Watch out for the cops man you were probably going 160 in a 70km zone!

Back
Top Bottom