I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 383 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

To the rider I gave a lift home last night, hopefully you actually do register on here and meet some people to ride with. Dangerous to be alone in a storm.

Won't publicly post her name but CBR125 broke down on the 35/115 and my gf and I had an extra bike spot on the trailer with our dirtbikes :p.
So nice of you!!

A black SV650s at Maple Leaf Foods in Hamilton, looks almost brand new!

Also, there's a V-Rod muscle near me in East York with an HID headlight in it that is either always on high beam or just pointed directly into the eyes of oncoming traffic.

Two ladies in Vaughan in the La Paloma parking lot silver 600's. ZX6 & CBR 600, I think. Thanks for taking time to chat. Nice bikes.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Munch of people at Forks today. I was on a CBR250R RED just minding taking a breather. Gorgeous place to ride.... wish it was longer!

Could've been Al3rt on that bike trying out his new wig to see how it holds up in the wind!

Corner of Davenport and bay today. You on red cbr500, me a triumph thruxton in blue jeans. Private message me if you ever wanna ride together.

401 westbound around yonge st just now. Driving with my mom and scared the living **** out of us. About 4 bikes going abojt 160-180 flew by lane splitting all the way up. Should be a shamed of yourself man. At those speeds and lane splitting... It can only end one way

Last edited:
Saw 5 or 6 sport bikes at Jordan Rd Niagara bound getting "directions" from a friendly OPP

Hope it worked out...

About 5pm today. Looked like a blue and white gixxer a repsol cbr and others

Perfectly-restored '85 VF500F parked behind my office building last evening. Amazing job you did there, whoever you are! Our bikes looked like little cousins parked next to each other.

#squareheadlightsftw

Last edited:
Maybe you haven't seen this then

[video=youtube_share;wngsO-Z4n7A]http://youtu.be/wngsO-Z4n7A[/video]

LMAO! That just made my day, thanks Jukon.

The black guy with the beard was the best, he was really struggling with his emotions of attraction and repulsion.

Back
Top Bottom