I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 397 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

I have a Ninja 500 (in my 6th season with it) and yesterday while on a group ride up near Creemore we caught some serious cross winds. Probably the worst ones I have ever been caught in.

One gust was so bad that it picked me up from the left tire track into the right tire track near the white line. How I managed to keep from going into the gravel shoulder I don't know. I was tucking and had a tight grip of the tank with my knees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Were you death gripping your handle bars? Usually winds don't throw your from one track to another unless you have 50km/h+ wind gusts.

I have a Ninja 500 (in my 6th season with it) and yesterday while on a group ride up near Creemore we caught some serious cross winds. Probably the worst ones I have ever been caught in.

One gust was so bad that it picked me up from the left tire track into the right tire track near the white line. How I managed to keep from going into the gravel shoulder I don't know. I was tucking and had a tight grip of the tank with my knees.

Glad you ok..

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Were you death gripping your handle bars? Usually winds don't throw your from one track to another unless you have 50km/h+ wind gusts.

After that large gust I did have a death grip. I was leaning and push steering on my left bar for all she could suffer. LOL.

Glad you ok..

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Thanks. I have never felt and hope to never feel cross winds that intense again. A little scary.

This morning westbound on the Gardiner/QEW, you were on a black Monster I think. Careful weaving through the cages dude, be safe out there. At least signal.

Yesterday on Eglinton around 330pm when I was riding home saw what I think was a black MV Augusta of some kind and then a bit later a Goldwing crossed on Dufferin, I think.

Later around 7 and black naked Ducati kept going up and down St Clair.

around noon today a black current generation R6 on the 401 Eastbound about 5km before the 404/DVP.

It was 6 degrees and you were wearing no proper bike gear whatsoever other than a helmet, NO GLOVES!! You're a ****ing idiot and were suffering because of it, I'm sure that's why you couldn't even maintain the flow of traffic.

What I don't know is why you were riding in the far left lane just INCHES from the yellow line/shoulder, barely giving yourself any room if anything were to happen. I repeat, you're a ****ing idiot. I just face palmed and was laughing my *** off as I ripped past on my little 250.

PS: How the hell do you have a bike like that but not own a single piece of gear, other than the legal bare minimum??

^^ lol that's 90% of guys I see on the road.

around noon today a black current generation R6 on the 401 Eastbound about 5km before the 404/DVP.

It was 6 degrees and you were wearing no proper bike gear whatsoever other than a helmet, NO GLOVES!! You're a ****ing idiot and were suffering because of it, I'm sure that's why you couldn't even maintain the flow of traffic.

What I don't know is why you were riding in the far left lane just INCHES from the yellow line/shoulder, barely giving yourself any room if anything were to happen. I repeat, you're a ****ing idiot. I just face palmed and was laughing my *** off as I ripped past on my little 250.

PS: How the hell do you have a bike like that but not own a single piece of gear, other than the legal bare minimum??

Noob riding the bike home from just purchasing it...? It is the end of the season and people are trying to get the best deals on bikes and don't know the importance of gear.

No seasoned rider would go out with no gloves at 6 degrees on the highway knowing that their hands would freeze...

To the guy on the green 2012 zx6r with the shorty straight pipe exhaust thingy that cruises on main street all the time... love the bike ;)

Just now, 3 Groms going east on Langstaff at the 400. They look so small!
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Guy on the Silver BAndit 650..... HOllA

Guy on the Red Ducati Monster.... HOLLA!!

When & Where: After 4pm on the Gardiner going east

Me: Black monster

You: Some kind of white harley

You got on the highway and proceeded to ride like a cock. You tail gated, weaved and made your way to the left lane, barely giving enough time signalling. You kept chopping your throttle, riding up everyone's *** before you weaved across two lanes to pass on the right, weaved back across two lanes to the left and shot off at a good 150 before you disappeared into the distance. The **** you pulled was easily 172 territory, you should be taken off the road before you hurt someone

I didn't get a good look at you, but I think your tail bags said "POLICE" on the back

When & Where: After 4pm on the Gardiner going east

Me: Black monster

You: Some kind of white harley

You got on the highway and proceeded to ride like a cock. You tail gated, weaved and made your way to the left lane, barely giving enough time signalling. You kept chopping your throttle, riding up everyone's *** before you weaved across two lanes to pass on the right, weaved back across two lanes to the left and shot off at a good 150 before you disappeared into the distance. The **** you pulled was easily 172 territory, you should be taken off the road before you hurt someone

I didn't get a good look at you, but I think your tail bags said "POLICE" on the back

Was not expecting that. Lol.

I think I saw the same guy on the DVP the other day... :rolleyes:

Whoever it was, he started tailing me so I just played it safe. I guess he was looking for something juicer than five over (I couldn't go slower because I was already falling behind traffic doing that) so he quickly whipped around and was off. I saw him wildly duck and weave around more than a few cars and split multiple lanes, before popping cherries on some fella no more than a minute after he dropped off my ***.

I saw him too the other morning on my way to work, just laying in wait ..kinda felt sorry for him it was freezing, then I came to my senses, silly me popo rnt really ppl they don't feel anything..jk, not really

Spotted on this cold but clear day: white cbr125 in the vicinity of Erin Mills and Burnhamthorpe, red older Moto Guzzi near the 403/Dundas Timmies, red cbr250 near Mavis and Derry. I was in my car but this motivated me to bring out my cbr125 and while out on that, I saw three or four cruisers while wandering around outside of Georgetown.

Took my bike out just to get the stabilizer in the injectors. Sure had a fun last ride.
Didn't see anybody else in Meadovale.

Back
Top Bottom