I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 434 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Bike pulled over on the 401 eastbound just past Dixie rd in Mississauga. Right shoulder.

I pulled over to see if you were alright and you gave the thumbs up so I left.

Hope everything was alright.

Saw a rider getting off at Finch from the 404 this morning wearing no gear except for helmet and gloves. Cmon it wasn't even hot this morning.

Also passed another rider on a cruiser, gave each other the wave.

Saw a rider getting off at Finch from the 404 this morning wearing no gear except for helmet and gloves. Cmon it wasn't even hot this morning.

Also passed another rider on a cruiser, gave each other the wave.
I stopped riding nude cause my butt sticks to the seat.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Maybe just get some leather chaps?

I know a great place to get some *** less leather chaps ;)

I see a lot of dualsports/supermotos riding around Waterloo.

Saw a bunch of supermoto's (mostly drz's I believe?) on Ridge Road Sunday. I was on black drz w/all black gear. Plus I saw one truly rad dude on a custom cruiser with those super obnoxiously high handlebars. He had the 70's look going on. Ray bans, white retro helmet, peach coloured tank top & shorts. Chick on the back. Props to that dude.

Saw a guy on a cruiser going south on Dufferin, just south of Yorkdale yesterday around 5:30. Shorts, sneakers & beanie helmet. But I'm sure all his tats would protect him from any potential road rash. I was also thinking it wasn't THAT warm out!

All this talk about gear... Who f*cking cares, let people make their own decisions. I have about $4000 worth of gear between my suit, boots and gloves and I was riding in my Jordans, jean shorts and a hoodie over the weekend. Live and let live.

Edit: Sometimes I wear LeBron's because the colours match my bike better. :lol:

Last edited:
Yesterday ~8am, southbound on Hwy404 to DVP. Brunette on a black Ninja 300 (I think). Nice pants! I finally managed to catch/up pass at Don Mills.

Friday 27th, ~430p, Norhbound on Don Mllls, passing Lawrence, diamond lane. Dude on a KLR. Textile suit and reflective vest.

The Go-pro stuck to the side of your helmet makes you look like a dork.

Friday 27th, ~430p, Norhbound on Don Mllls, passing Lawrence, diamond lane. Dude on a KLR. Textile suit and reflective vest.

The Go-pro stuck to the side of your helmet makes you look like a dork.

You sure it wasn't the reflective vest? :D

Guy on blue GSX on Orr Road, yesterday afternoon.
You pulled up beside me, asked how it was going, I said "all good" and we fist bumped.

All chaps are @$$less, otherwise they are called pants.
My chaps got a whole lotta @$$ in them ? ?

Saw a few bikes at the Forks today. Spyder, 2 HDs, a Shadow Spirit and a SV1000 (I think)

Btw, Matthew, sunny with a cool breeze. (Seems @MacDoc is slipping with the Forks reports ?)

Pulled up next to and turned left onto Don Mills with a guy on a red F4i this afternoon. If you're on here, do you always look so mad when you ride? :D

Pulled up next to and turned left onto Don Mills with a guy on a red F4i this afternoon. If you're on here, do you always look so mad when you ride? :D
75d659f6f320301588c18235f5585125.jpg

Back
Top Bottom