I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 439 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Just saw this at work. One of the truck drivers just got it. He let me take it for a rip. Didn't get outta 2nd and faster than I have ever gone on my bike. Lowered 2" and still on my toes. ?

f9879af4bbfb7db2436f0aaf95f3e0a3.jpg

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Just saw this at work. One of the truck drivers just got it. He let me take it for a rip. Didn't get outta 2nd and faster than I have ever gone on my bike. Lowered 2" and still on my toes. ?

f9879af4bbfb7db2436f0aaf95f3e0a3.jpg

So? Trading in the purple thunder?

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

4 bikes heading east on the Gardiner heading to L&L on Thursday. Silver 'busa in the lead with three R1's right behind him. Phenomenal sound from those R1's.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Saw @ of ParkLawn and ramp heading to Legion rd N a guy with his boat trailer coming out of his car at the light talking to this rider (seems to be a lady rider) didn't seem to be a pleasant conversation based on their body language and seems previously rider got upset for what seems to be a bad driving move from driver. Hope you guys were able to sort this out.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Last night Yonge and Dundas (practically Dundas Square). You were on a Yamaha R3, we were both heading North bound. Pulled up to you at the light and we nodded heads.

Time was 2:00AM...at least had to have been around that time because I had just left a karaoke bar.

Last week. Forgot to post.

Which one of you gave up on making it to work on time?

259444e8c862d38c60708874b9dc1442.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honda DN-01 (Do Not 0wn 1) at Kingston Rd & Main St this evening. I guess someone actually bought one.

Last edited:
Honda DN-01 (Do Not 0wn 1) at Kingston Rd & Main St this evening. I guess someone actually bought one.
Dear God that bike got beat with the wrong end of an ugly stick.

White MV Agusta F3 (or F4?) stopped on Mississauga Rd near the Forks. Your buddy had a a silver FZ1, I believe. I gave you the thumbs up, you gave me the thumbs up. Nice bike bruh.

Cambridge. Girl on the black Kawasaki Ninja with the grey chest protector. Got the Borderlands/Mad Max road warrior look going. Looked awesome, turned a few heads.

Last edited:
White MV Agusta F3 (or F4?) stopped on Mississauga Rd near the Forks. Your buddy had a a silver FZ1, I believe. I gave you the thumbs up, you gave me the thumbs up. Nice bike bruh.
Thumbs up? That's really close to a wave imo. Moving away from the "nod", bruh? ?

(I really hope I didn't get my gtamers mixed up here)

Long blonde haired female, all black clothing, leather satchel/purse, big white Busa on Islington about 5pm today.

Thumbs up? That's really close to a wave imo. Moving away from the "nod", bruh?

Was checking whether they were okay, they coulda been stranded. But no.

Still a serial nodder. I feel bad about it sometimes.

Thumbs up? That's really close to a wave imo. Moving away from the "nod", bruh? ?

Totally mixed up! Lol

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Hot chick on red ninja 250 at weston and highway 7 right now. I'm in my car. Marry me

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Hot chick on red ninja 250 at weston and highway 7 right now. I'm in my car. Marry me

Dude.
That was me.

Dude.
That was me.

I knew the pink thong sticking out the jeans was your style, but I didn't think you could reach the floor on a 250 that's why I assumed it wasn't you.

I knew the pink thong sticking out the jeans was your style, but I didn't think you could reach the floor on a 250 that's why I assumed it wasn't you.

Might want to bring a paper bag with you just in case...

Might want to bring a paper bag with you just in case...
Lol
Yeah, cause it's my face that makes it weird ?

Back
Top Bottom