I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 392 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Anyone noticed that Harley guys never acknowledge anyone but Harleys?
Oh, and kudos to whoever was going east on Queen at Goreway this morning on some ss. Thought I was the only one braving the cold this morning at 530!
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Nope, never noticed that.

At least I would say most wave, some don't. Same is true on sport bikes.. Most wave, some don't. Even riders of adventure bikes: most wave, some don't.

..Tom

5-530 am, I always find cold(er).

Thats funny! I don't even think it got anywhere near freezing in southern Ontario yet.

(But good you are riding!)

..Tom

Man, I gotta get more hard-core like you guys! I just started riding in the rain, and zero degrees? ...cage for me.

Haven't seen the CBR 125/250 on Goreway lately...hope everything is ok ?.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

anyone get caught in the 'light rain, drizzle' 2 days ago? Fack...that was an hour of downpour!

anyone get caught in the 'light rain, drizzle' 2 days ago? Fack...that was an hour of downpour!
Yep I was on my way home from York, riding without my glasses because they were broken. The rain on the visor didn't help. It was such a nice day for most of the morning too then it went to *****

I'm pretty sure I saw this morning an aprilia rs50 or rs125 two stroke on wellseley making left on to university. All black in colour with red aprilia badge on lower fairing. Awesome little bike.

Just now, northbound on mccowen, drove beside you since steeles. Not sure what bike but I love the camo style fairings you had on. Would've rode tonight but I just got off work.

You turned into raymerville, I'm just off of Carlton. If you're on here we should go ride.

Yesterday, Eastbound 401 around 4 pm. You were on your black '81 Suzuki GS550(L?) and me on my red/black '84 Suzuki GS550EF.

Nice riding with you buddy.

Honda 600V Transalp on Bathurst near Lakeshore yesterday evening.

I had to google your bike. Groovy old thing.

Back
Top Bottom