I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 463 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

I was behind a guy around 401 and Dixie, on what looked and sounded like a custom painted Ducati of some sort. Wasn't really able to get a good look because he was weaving and pushing the acceleration, with speeds topping out around 160.

He was 2 cars ahead of me by the time I got to Lakeshore and Yonge.

Sounds like you almost kept up to him- keep practicing

I was behind a guy around 401 and Dixie, on what looked and sounded like a custom painted Ducati of some sort. Wasn't really able to get a good look because he was weaving and pushing the acceleration, with speeds topping out around 160.

He was 2 cars ahead of me by the time I got to Lakeshore and Yonge.

Sportbike parked on the shoulder at 404/queensville northbound, I gave you an OK sign, you gave me a thumbs up. Hope all is well! Nasty spot to hang out.

@amp3d - Saw you riding west on Sheppard Ave at Birchmount Rd yesterday at approx 1pm. I was in the cage heading home from cottage country. Bike looks good and glad to see you out enjoying it.

@amp3d - Saw you riding west on Sheppard Ave at Birchmount Rd yesterday at approx 1pm. I was in the cage heading home from cottage country. Bike looks good and glad to see you out enjoying it.
Hey thanks man! Was visiting family in the old age home over there.

Hopefully I didn't do something silly like stall :D

Haha!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Who left a dark blue R6 parked on the northbound 404, south of Hwy7, shoulder around 1pm today?????

Looked so vulnerable sitting by itself with no one around.

Last edited:
If you crashed your SV650 yesterday (June 18th) on the 404 Northbound around 10 AM, shoot me a PM with the bike you were riding with, and I can send you my dash cam footage.

If you ride a black Ninja 300 and got on the DVP South from the Don Mills ramp at around 10AM on Monday, you may need to adjust your chain (badly).

I heard the metallic loose chain noise from 3 lanes away in my car and the chain was bouncing everywhere.

Yesterday, I saw some dude on a cruiser (couldn't tell which, he was speeding away), wearing a sleeveless "Hell's Angel Ontario Charter?" leather vest, lane splitting on the 404 in very heavy rain. Never seen one before, assuming he really is part of that "club".

Yesterday, I saw some dude on a cruiser (couldn't tell which, he was speeding away), wearing a sleeveless "Hell's Angel Ontario Charter?" leather vest, lane splitting on the 404 in very heavy rain. Never seen one before, assuming he really is part of that "club".
You don't wear a jacket if you aint in the club. You will get messed up. Pronto

If you crashed your SV650 yesterday (June 18th) on the 404 Northbound around 10 AM, shoot me a PM with the bike you were riding with, and I can send you my dash cam footage.

Um..he was riding an SV650?
Easy answer.

But this brings up one more question.
If you saw a fellow rider dump his bike. Why did you not stop and help.
Why did you carry on your merry way?

You don't wear a jacket if you aint in the club. You will get messed up. Pronto
Yeah, I figured lol. He did have that "gangsta" swag thing going on, the way he was dressed and riding. I moved over partly to the emergency lane to let him pass.

Blue Kawi KZ200 heading south on Brant St. in Burlington with your buddy on the dual sport late this afternoon.

That Kawi was in amazing condition. Your chain looked a bit loose though...might want to check that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sent you pm

Um..he was riding an SV650?
Easy answer.

But this brings up one more question.
If you saw a fellow rider dump his bike. Why did you not stop and help.
Why did you carry on your merry way?
I don't blame him, my buddy crashed and I was riding with him so it's all good. If it's a solo rider, that's a different story xD

Black 2 up 650??? scooter style heading into Elora from Fergus. We were coming the other way and owe you an apology.

My passenger was talking to me and I gave her the cock gobbling hand signal and when i looked back, I noticed you seemed to think I meant you lol... I would have waved in a different circumstance- nothing against scooters

At about 11pm today. Wednesday the 5th at Avenue and Davenport.

Group of sport bikes and cruisers (and a big loser on a Can-am at the rear of the group)

Yeah great people. Block traffic and honk your horns, rev your engines and make a scene. You’re so cool with your face masks and stuff.

Also, your sweeper on the Can-am at the back is the biggest idiot of all of you. If I cared an ounce less about my car I would have plowed into him. I’m coming up the right lane and he puts his 3-wheeler almost into my driver side bumper so I wouldn’t want...stop at the light behind you guys?
Who cares?!

Can you all not be such attention loving morons so you won’t ruin it for the rest of us.

Back
Top Bottom