Flying Squirrel Motorcycle | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Flying Squirrel Motorcycle

Ordered, shipped and received south of Hamilton in 3 days. Recommend his service at Flying Squirrel. Thanks Glen!

Had some time off today, and needed some filters. Called Glen to see when he was open and headed down.

I love his shop, even though I got lost trying to find the place.

Glen's a stand-up guy. Great to talk to, great advice. Twice, he talked me out of paying more money for a similar product.

Thanks for the great service, price and conversation Glen. You've just met a repeat customer.

Glen was the only shop to have my battery in stock so I could ride yesterday, went down to see him and the shop... Very positive experience! And I got a good deal on my new Shorai battery! Thanks again

When I was outta work and needed a battery, Glen gave me a discount.

Thank you

Thumbs up for Glen! Ordered my rear tire yesterday, picked up today. Definitely will deal with him again.

Glen is great - used his shop many times (battery, tires, etc) and sent whole bunch of friends over to him. Everyone was happy with service.

+1 Glen is great I was replacing the bulbs on my bike and didnt realize that i could have just gone to Canadian Tire to pick up the ones there, Glen straightened me out. Truly a joy to deal with

Picked up three tires and tubes...clutch cable, battery, fork oil. Glen matched the best price I could find on the tires. Only thing I forgot was another T-shirt, just another reason to go back. Always a great experience.

Picked up three tires and tubes...clutch cable, battery, fork oil. Glen matched the best price I could find on the tires. Only thing I forgot was another T-shirt, just another reason to go back. Always a great experience.

I got one the last time....trying to place a larger order so that I can get another shirt...

Needed a clutch cable for g/f's sv650...boom! Glens got one for me and at half the price of the stelership. Picked it up and bought some other stuff...great guy! def will be the first guy to call when i need more parts.

Haven't ordered anything from Glen for a bit, but another +1 for him. Nicest guy with the best service & great prices. Definitely worth to support!!

Waking up an old thread, to add another +1. FS is still the bomb. Very helpful, great prices, great attitude.

+2 from me, outstanding gentlemen with a real interest in helping people

Sent from my my mobile using a strange app for damaged people

Very easy to miss his store.
Drive south on Carlaw from Gerrard.
There is a long building on the east side of the street that looks like an old warehouse.
Look for the door with the ramp going down. Park, walk down the ramp and turn left.
That's his place there.

Back
Top Bottom