Flying Squirrel Motorcycle | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Flying Squirrel Motorcycle

Got a tool order from Glen, fast delivery, awesome service. +1 to Glen in FSmotorcycle once again.

Another +1 for Glen at Flying Squirrel. (but he should sell some of those old bikes of his to make room in his shop. nudge-nudge.)
I have only used him for a few items in the last year but the service has been excellent and I will not hesitate to go straight to Glen for anything I need in the future.
His prices are usually the best and if they aren't, the personal service is worth the extra few bucks. Once you spot the FS sandwich board and find his shop in the building it is actually a very convenient location for pick up too.
Keep in mind "normal hours are for normal people" and call ahead.
Here is the 411;
Glen
416-889-8769
www.fsmotorcycle.com
388 Carlaw Ave #102D
Toronto, Ontario M4M 2T4

Google Map:
http://maps.google.ca/maps?cid=14631598061640947494&hl=en&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=&z=16&iwloc=A

Bought a battery, +1 for Glen!

from me too! great guy to deal with. he would and will match any price and he will take the time to talk to you.
Thanks Glen!

I'm going to chime in on the Flying Squirrel Love Fest. +1 for Glen and the service at fsmotorcycle.com. Great guy and knowledgeable.

Might as well add to the props.. Picked up the Driven D3 Grips and a few miscellaneous things from Glen. Great guy and very responsive. Will buy from him again.

+100! I was in a bind, needed to move my bike from storage but battery was toast, called Glen he'd already been closed for 3-4hrs said he'd wait for me, got stuck in bumper 2 bumper traffic for almost an hour and he stuck around.

Very straight up guy, top notch customer service!

Glen is awesome! I highly recommend him :) bought a Yosh TRC Carbon slip on, EBC brake pad set and Pazzo levers for my gixxer. Great pricing and service! Definitely will be buying from him again...

i ordered more stuff yesterday, Pazzo levers, Woodwork Case protector, grips....great guy, great prices.
way o go!

Called Glen today for some brakes pads and an oil filter. He was out of the shop and told me he would check stock when he got back in and could call me to confirm. 40 minutes latter, got a call that he had the parts in stock. Great service, good prices. A shop worth supporting.

I bought a battery from him this spring. Veryfriendly and interesting guy. Apparently, he bought the stock of some local dealers who went out of business ike McBrides and is selling it on the internet. Tiny little location in the basement of a funky building.

Awesome guy to deal with, just down the street from me. Close,convenient and most of the time always has what your looking for or will get it for you asap. support your local flying squirrel.

This is why I deal with Glen @ Flyingsquirrel motorcycle

ME: Glen I need a battery tonight
GLEN: I have a family thing, but can you be here at 2pm?
ME: Show up at 2pm, and battery is ready to be picked up.

ME: Glen I need a clutch
Glen: I can have it tomorrow
Me: can you ship it to me?
Glen: YES, no problem. (5 mins later invoice)
ME: (2 days later clutch in my hands)

ME: Glen I need headbearings
Glen: Yes, no problem
ME: (parts here 2 days later)

#xxx
there have been TONS of instances where he has come through....

WHO PROVIDES SERVICE LIKE THIS??? All I have to do is ask what part I need, and I get it shipped to me desk for less than the cost of gas. And When I am in a bind and need parts, he goes above and beyond.

I dont know how he does it, low prices with VERY good service.

#xxx
there have been TONS of instances where he has come through....

WHO PROVIDES SERVICE LIKE THIS??? All I have to do is ask what part I need, and I get it shipped to me desk for less than the cost of gas. And When I am in a bind and need parts, he goes above and beyond.

I dont know how he does it, low prices with VERY good service.

AGREED!! And when its the ofhand scenerio where he knows you can get cheaper elsewhere... he lets you know.
Hes an honest business man. I'd take him business even if he wasnt the cheapest because he is so honest and helpful.

Back
Top Bottom