Flying Squirrel Motorcycle | GTAMotorcycle.com

Flying Squirrel Motorcycle

mma01

I want to give a big shout out to FS Motorcycle. Outstanding service and terrific prices. No matter how big or small of a part Im looking for, I always get a prompt reply and in most cases, the parts are available for me right away.

Just one example of how Glen goes the extra mile:
I was looking for tool that is not commonly stocked. Glen told me that he could get it right now for about $100, which was about the going rate from any other store in Toronto, but that he would check with other supplies to see if he could get a better deal. Despite not leaving a deposit for it, he got what I was looking for at 50% less than what I was expecting to pay. I was very impressed.

Glen also came through for me with a clutch kit for my ninja.
Very fast and a great deal.
Thumbs up from me for sure.
He saved me 200 bucks right off the hop

Props to Glen, he gets me (hard to find) parts for my Thunderace faster and cheaper than anyone else.

:thumbup:

purchased a couple of small things from glen - great service! :thumbup:

only had the chance to buy small things from him...he is a stand up guy. great prices and prompt service.

he was the only one in the GTA that had stock of RK 525 XSO master links...

Glen's a great guy to deal with. Bought 2 batteries from him and I'm always checking his site whenever I need something bike-related.

+1 for Glen. He's awesome to deal with.

+ 1 for glen i picked up my clutch cable today and ended up picking up a front brake lever . awesome service

+1. The squirrel is a good guy. Ordered EBC HH pads at a great price.:)

+1 for Glen

Hooked me up today with a battery. It was the only thing holding me back from riding and was $100 less than what I was expecting to pay.

+1 for Glen
very helpful when i picked up a battery from him today, even stayed a little later as i was running behind schedule

Last edited:
+1. Just bought a battery from Glen. Polite, pleasant, and HONEST. Hard to find those qualities in a store owner these days. He will always get my business first even though the shop is 50 kms away from me.

Just happened to be in the area and went to pick up an attachment for my paddock stand today.
Great price. Glen is a nice guy, too. If I was not in such a hurry, I would have stayed to look around a bit. His shop has a definite charm to it.

I'll be back for more in the future.

I've bought stuff from Glen in the past and always had a great experience.

About a month ago I needed a Yuasa YTZ battery ASAP as I was headed out of town on a trip the next AM. I called Glen first and he didn't have it in stock. Rather than leaving me hanging, Glen actually advised me to a competitor that would probably have the battery in stock. It really goes to show his level of customer service and willingness to help his customers.

Back
Top Bottom