Every Thursday night - Lakeshore and Leslie??? | Page 44 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday night - Lakeshore and Leslie???

This still a thing?? I remember starting this meet with cagedcbr a looooong time ago... Gonna have to come by the next time I'm in T.O

yes, you should buy a drink so they dont try and kick us out like last week since we would be "paying customers" and are entitled to 2 hours free parking.

make sure they see your helmet and leave a tip too, can't hurt.

Last week 3 cop cars, stop everyone before letting them enter parking lot... attendance was down 80% which is their intention.

Last week 3 cop cars, stop everyone before letting them enter parking lot... attendance was down 80% which is their intention.

When they stop them before entering, what exactly are they asking for or saying to the bikers?

When they stop them before entering, what exactly are they asking for or saying to the bikers?
From what I heard they are being told not to hold the meetup until the emergency health orders end.

not true, just pretend to be a few feet apart. Do not let them destroy our humanity....Go buy a can of .88 cent cocounut water and tell cops to fak off and keep receipt

One group covered the tim hortons portion of the parking lot.

BB

Last edited:
not true, just pretend to be a few feet apart. Do not let them destroy our humanity....Go buy a can of .88 cent cocounut water and tell cops to fak off and keep receipt

One group covered the tim hortons portion of the parking lot.

BB
Idiots rev bombing up and down the street and occasionally in the lot
People ripping it down the street coming and going
Health orders prohibiting gatherings like this being completely ignored, why are we special?

i would say we asked for it.

We are being chased out of there for July 8th according to a buddy who spoke with the cops.

We need to find an industrial venue like explorer road where people used to meet back in the 80/90s

We are being chased out of there for July 8th according to a buddy who spoke with the cops.

We need to find an industrial venue like explorer road where people used to meet back in the 80/90s
they still meet there on friday and saturday.

Back
Top Bottom