Every Thursday night - Lakeshore and Leslie??? | Page 43 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday night - Lakeshore and Leslie???

Was there on the 17th from 8:30-11:30, lots of bikes and quite a few cops hanging around. Havent seen that many in a while.

Met some great people, good times as usual. Got to meet and check out DaveTheCanuck's bike. Awesome.

Last edited:
I've heard the lot is under construction? Are there still meets and space for people to park?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've heard the lot is under construction? Are there still meets and space for people to park?

Only a small area was under construction. Lots of bikes out last night and there was still heat out at nightime, unlike 90% of last 2 summers!

BB

Don't forget the first Wednesday of every month there's a Motosocial gathering that's bigger than Lakeshore & Leslie. This past Wednesday, it was out on Dundas West and there must have been at least 500 bikes. Last month was on Geary Avenue by Dufferin and there was at least 500 bikes, too. Google Motosocial for the the July meet location.

Don't forget the first Wednesday of every month there's a Motosocial gathering that's bigger than Lakeshore & Leslie. This past Wednesday, it was out on Dundas West and there must have been at least 500 bikes. Last month was on Geary Avenue by Dufferin and there was at least 500 bikes, too. Google Motosocial for the the July meet location.

That was a good meet! But do people still meet at L&L on Thursday nights? Haven't been in years

As early as 7pm, but on a hot day like this one probably 8-9

Last night was super warm and busy at L&L. They closed off the exit to Lakeshore beside the grocery store.

BB

Wow... Can't believe that this is still going on... When CagedCBR and I (MrGixxer) started this I don't remember how many yrs ago, We only had 2 bikes and a couple cars out.... Heard it was still going after I moved west (2008).. How many bikes show up these days??

Wow... Can't believe that this is still going on... When CagedCBR and I (MrGixxer) started this I don't remember how many yrs ago, We only had 2 bikes and a couple cars out.... Heard it was still going after I moved west (2008).. How many bikes show up these days??
Usually the largest weekly meet in Toronto. Good job.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Time to update this thread, going to be real busy tonight as it is super warm

KawyBim

Better put on my poser vest

Back
Top Bottom