Every Thursday night - Lakeshore and Leslie??? | Page 41 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday night - Lakeshore and Leslie???

So I take it by the fact that i'm sitting here alone with the first post of the season reviving this thread that no one will be coming out till it is +10 out here and the snow, ice and salt are long gone... Where are all the riders who live downtown and are already riding?

EDIT: some one just rode up on what looked like a raven black r6 and kept riding. Did not even stop. Drove through and left. Couple other guys showed up...

Last edited:
Think I sat there for 20 minutes or so, had a smoke, made a call.. The only guy who almost stayed changed his mind as he was parking- decided to go across the street and go pick up some groceries from Loblaws. Was wearing a white helmet, riding what looked like a BMW F800 or F1200.. not 100%. I made a bet to myself en route that I'd be surprised if I even saw 3 bikes and low and behold, 3 bikes came and left. I'm not really sure what the other bike was- naked, black Kawi something. Next week will probably be the same, but we'll see what happens.... Accuweather is saying +4..

Where are all the riders who live downtown and are already riding?

I were at home with a cold beer.

(btw, never stop riding although that Sunday morning at -25ºC was a tad brisk :D )

I were at home with a cold beer.

(btw, never stop riding although that Sunday morning at -25ºC was a tad brisk :D )
Well next time bring your cold ones, and your insulated mug and come say hi! I probably should have done the same-either not gone or brought beverages. There definitely were some brisk mornings and days in general. Nothing an extra layer doesn't help. Maybe next week bocutter?

I stopped by on Sat night around 10pm, waited for 15 mins saw a cruiser pass by a couple of times, waved at him but he didn't stop, guess too shy.

I stopped by on Sat night around 10pm, waited for 15 mins saw a cruiser pass by a couple of times, waved at him but he didn't stop, guess too shy.

Good practice for Thursday...:)

"You lost 15 friends on motorcycles? and you have only been riding since 2008? was this a group ride that fell off a cliff or are you being serious?"-ZX600

Is meet time still around 9:30-10pm?

I would ask about route to access, but that area changes weekly it seems. Will try to hit from west along Eastern.

It's gonna rain tonight though, go in the afternoon, there will always be people there Thursday especially today this warm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll drop by for a bit.. hopefully see some of you guys there.

Went both here and KC Friday afternoon, a bunch of people were gathering around, at least 10+ bikes at both locations. There will always be people here when it's warm, but temp dips in the evening thats when people started leaving. My guess is at least May we will see more of them coming at night.

Weather's looking good, should be a large turn out.

I'll be there. As far as access you can get in via Lakeshore either direction, but westbound Eastern is closed and Leslie is closed north of Eastern, so come Via Lakeshore or Eastbound only on Eastern.

I'll be there in a bit. I've been telling people to come too, people who know about it, people who don't know about it. Tonight should be the first decent turn out of the season- finally.

Back
Top Bottom