Every Thursday night - Lakeshore and Leslie??? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday night - Lakeshore and Leslie???

what time does everyone usually arrive? My buddy said they went around midnight and it was rammed. what time does it go on till?

the gather up started, when their was a downtown meet a few months ago, now its just a meet up after a group ride. It's usually late because people go on their rides after work then to end things they meet up at that lakeshore location, since there is a huge price choppers parking lot right by it. it usually starts around 8 pm, just as about price choppers starting to close, and everyone pretty much leaves when ever sometimes to about 1 am...or even later, sense its all different groups that come there..

When I woke up, I noticed today is Thursday.
Just letting other Humans know this too.

To be continued.......

I knew it was thursday all along, but guess what. For some reason I didn't think I had to work today?!? LOL!

I'll be at L&L tonight. Doing a photo shoot downtown, dinner at Tulips probably, then L&L around 8ish, then heading out a lil early for a midnight photo shoot.

SEE YOU GUYS THERE!

Send me a txt at 905-244-4708 if u get there and can't find me :D

-Jamie M.

I hear that lestlie and lakeshore is packed with riders, but at what time is usually everyone there at and till when?

A few of us are meeting at Kennedy Commons Timmies at 8:00 and probably gonna head out around 9.

Sorry guys.. im out until sunday... thanks for the PM... IF i can.. i will meet you tonight... however.. i have to work tomorrow morning... if not.. have a great time...

Juan.

How late do you ppl stay there? I am not done work till Midnight... :(

Back
Top Bottom