Every Thursday night - Lakeshore and Leslie??? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday night - Lakeshore and Leslie???

toysareforboys

Banned
Site Supporter
Ok, I dunno why there isn't a thread for this. Apparently there is a posing meet at Lakeshore and Leslie (timmies there, price chopper parking lot) every Thursday night. Tons of bikes, cruisers, scooters, etc.

Anyway. I was there tonight and just wanted to say thanks to all the GTAM members that made it a blast!

Of course I can only remember the girls: Aiza, Goldie, Gel, PR, Lynz, few more I forget. NICE MEETING YA FINALLY!

We toured over to burrito boys/poutine place after the L&L meet. Had some sweeet poutine.

Thanks to NinjaKat for being my squid 2up'er. I really had fun.

Till next thursday I guess ;)

-Jamie M.

Last edited:
LOLLlllllllllllllll yep.

577px-Pedobear_17.jpg

Ok, I dunno why there isn't a thread for this. Apparently there is a posing meet at Lakeshore and Leslie (timmies there, price chopper parking lot) every Thursday night. Tons of bikes, cruisers, scooters, etc.

Anyway. I was there tonight and just wanted to say thanks to all the GTAM members that made it a blast!

Of course I can only remember the girls: Aiza, Goldie, Gel, PR, Lynz, few more I forget. NICE MEETING YA FINALLY!

We toured over to burrito boys/poutine place after the L&L meet. Had some sweeet poutine.

-Jamie M.

ok don't remember the dragons eh... ok that's fine bro...I see :D

Last edited:
yah whats up with that Jamie?

Don't diss the dragons.

there's no post on L and L because everyone just goes there anyways.;)

The OB crew went and checked out the Mississauga ride (we actuallly rode before posing) and booted it down there after!
:D

I really didn't know about this place till today. Is it only thursdays? Same with 403/dundas, but I don't know when those guys meet up.

Hey my name is Mike. I've been wanting to go down to Leslie/Lakeshore. Are you guys/girls going this week weather permit?

-Jamie M.

DAMMIT!!! I had to cage it last night since my bike's in the shop all week...frig...can't believe you guys went for poutine...drooolll....

ah well, next week i won't be in a dress and heels from work...stupid work and car!!

ah well, next week i won't be in a dress and heels from work...stupid work and car!!
You left so early last night :(

You were all anyone was talking about, something about a light blue dress or something? I looked all over for ya but u had already left.

Maybe next Thurs ;)

-Jamie M.

You left so early last night :(

You were all anyone was talking about, something about a light blue dress or something? I looked all over for ya but u had already left.

Maybe next Thurs ;)

-Jamie M.

?? my purple WORK dress? good lord that thing was like a nun dress....yeah made me a little uneasy to be walking around in dress and heels from the office...for gawd's sake...but I felt i had to say hi to few ppl and couldn't just drive away, meh...back in jeans when the two wheels come back next week.

?? my purple WORK dress? good lord that thing was like a nun dress....yeah made me a little uneasy to be walking around in dress and heels from the office...for gawd's sake...but I felt i had to say hi to few ppl and couldn't just drive away, meh...back in jeans when the two wheels come back next week.
lol... if you had that many people talking about it, u musta still looked good in it ;)

You don't wear skirts on the bike? WTF? :D LOL!

-Jamie M.

lol... if you had that many people talking about it, u musta still looked good in it ;)

You don't wear skirts on the bike? WTF? :D LOL!

-Jamie M.

I did...once...to the st. louis meet...but man it was so hot that day my thighs stuck to the tank...i would've rathered sweat it out in my jeans...

I did...once...to the st. louis meet
I heard about that one too. Man people talk about u a lot :D

Sucks I missed that.

See ya in jeans on Thus then. Look for the squid with probably a squid 2up'er :D

-Jamie M.

what time does everyone usually arrive? My buddy said they went around midnight and it was rammed. what time does it go on till?

Back
Top Bottom