Every Thursday night - Lakeshore and Leslie??? | Page 39 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday night - Lakeshore and Leslie???

never been to this - are folks generally friendly to lone riders? just got back on 2 wheels last year and none of my old riding buddies still ride so I've been doing solo action all this time

Yup people are generaly friendly. Where are you, from if you're in the west end send me a pm I'm heading down around 8 with a couple people

I'm downtown, but couldn't make it tonight. How do you like the 3rd gen R6? I got a 2000 that's still in decent shape. Gonna try and make it out to one of these Thursday nights, meanwhile, I'd be interested to just ride with some people once in awhile.

Forecast looks good(clear) for this thursday. Anybody leaves from mississauga (square1) area, or etobicoke?

Forecast looks good(clear) for this thursday. Anybody leaves from mississauga (square1) area, or etobicoke?

I don't think you will get much this time of year, you might be on your own especially when you find out that Leslie is closed at Lakeshore.

PSA I was going north on DVP and I saw a bunch of cruisers on the southbound DVP. Bet they have a hard-on for LL.

Sent from the future using my GOLDEN iPhone 30 SS

I've never gone either. Think about what you're saying. You're contemplating travelling to a donut shop.. That is now guaranteed to have extra attention due to the Hells Angels retail store being located nearby as of last year.

Also, the Star was running articles about how people were coming up in police checks that had never been arrested, charged or anything. They were just "seen" in the company of a criminal and got entered into a police file.

I also don't know any dance moves so I couldn't participate in a dance off.

Anyone been this year? I've never gone. Thinking about maybe checking it out for an hour. :dontknow:

Looks like we get a pass on the rain today, so there should be a good turnout at L&L tonight. On a warm summer Thursday evening there can be hundreds of bikes, so don't worry too much about being caught in the potential presence of a bike gang banger. And technically you are in the parking lot of a discount grocery store, not a donut shop. So you can pick up some cheap milk & bread and justify the trip ;-)

Back
Top Bottom