Every Thursday night - Lakeshore and Leslie??? | Page 40 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday night - Lakeshore and Leslie???

My bike is completely stock, plated and insured. The cops can look all they want, as long as I get my coffee first. I've never been, will probably head down one night, but not tonight. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Legally I'm not worried either. My bike is brand new and perfectly legal. I've just never been to see the shot show is all. Wasn't sure if it was still a go this year or not. I might go. Haven't decided yet

Agreed. Once you've gone once or twice you'll be looking for something else to do on Thursday nights.

Last year there used to be a bunch of cars and bikes near Weston Road and Hwy 7 place but haven't heard of it so far for this year

Looks like we get a pass on the rain today, so there should be a good turnout at L&L tonight. On a warm summer Thursday evening there can be hundreds of bikes, so don't worry too much about being caught in the potential presence of a bike gang banger. And technically you are in the parking lot of a discount grocery store, not a donut shop. So you can pick up some cheap milk & bread and justify the trip ;-)

hahaha .... cheap milk and bread ... good one ....... it was fine last night. Cops didn't bother anyone, well at least not that i saw.

It *isn't* at all that great. But worth it to check out at least once

We're you there last night? Saw one gsxr like yours as I was leaving. It wasn't bad. Talked to some people checked things out and left. Only saw two cops on bicycles looking around and they left.

I'm heading over and will be there about 9:20.

I'm on a graphite street triple r.

Say hi to me. I don't know anyone!!

I'm heading over and will be there about 9:20.

I'm on a graphite street triple r.

Say hi to me. I don't know anyone!!
Ohhh.. A 2010 model? Nice!

Might be going there tomorrow. Anyone like to ride out from Brampton / Mississauga area?

Back
Top Bottom