Laid-off? GTAM Members looking-out.....??? | Page 22 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Laid-off? GTAM Members looking-out.....???

We're doing another hiring spree. Located in Brampton right now. Moving to Vaughan in a couple of months. Warehouse work. Pm for more info.

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

Hey guys.

Im a CNC programmer/machinist/cad designer working in a small three man shop at 400 and langstaff. We are currently looking for a mid level lathe operator.

Someone with some machining experience and setup experience. If you know programming and mastercam thats a bonus but not required. Touching tools, checking parts, keeping your work area and parts of the shop clean and some other duties are whats important here. Theres only three of us here so all the duties of running a shop are shared between us on top of our machining requirements.

The job is full time days (8-4:30) and some saturdays required if needed. It could pay well depending on your experience.

We are looking for a cool easy going guy, and the fact youre into bikes is awesome too cause my boss also rides. We often talk bikes, racing, and Im always here in my spare time making parts for my bikes. (why am I single? lol)

If this is you, or someone you might know, please send me a PM and we can go from there.

Cheers guys.

Last edited:
Direct Bore in is looking to hire.

The company I work for is looking to expand on a long term basis into Toronto and surrounding areas. One of our larger customers is putting a push on to upgrade all residential fiber optic services.

We are primarily a directional drilling company that offers a turn key service to our customers.
We are going to require 3 separate positions to fill with 3-4 vacancies in each position.

1. AZ licensed driver to be drill operator or locator
2. G licensed driver to be drill operator or locator
3. General labourer
The first 2 are essentially the same. Driver classification to be the only difference.
Some duties include:

Drive Truck and Drill to job site, Complete Drivers log,Maintain records of fuel used and kilometers driven, Complete tailboard talk and drill checklist, Small periodic drill maintenance tasks, Notify mechanic of truck/drill or trailer problems, Maintain truck stock supplies, Operate drill or use locator for drilling, Inspect locates for job for accuracy, Work with contractors to ensure the job is completed to their satisfaction, Report daily hours to supervisor

Our general labourer position can have such duties operation a skid steer or backhoe, reading locates and plans, installing pedestals, roping ducts, backfilling pits and working safely.

We usually work around 50 hours/week offer a benefits package and steady work.
Rate of pay is based on experience and qualifications.
Looking to hire in the next few weeks.
We will train for the right people as we realize this is a niche industry and not a lot of people will have the experience.
PM or email me with any questions
cbrent@directbore.com
Chris Brent

We are looking for someone to join our heating, cooling and refrigeration team in the next little while. Apprenticeship position is opening up. G2 Gas license is a must, ODP card definitely an asset as is trade experience. Niagara area. If your interested shoot me a PM.

We're doing another hiring spree. Located in Brampton right now. Moving to Vaughan in a couple of months. Warehouse work. Pm for more info.

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk
We are in Vaughan now and need to hire 10-15 people in the next month. Part time work. 25-40 hours. People that have been there for ~1 year are getting full time.
Pm for info.

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

We are in Vaughan now and need to hire 10-15 people in the next month. Part time work. 25-40 hours. People that have been there for ~1 year are getting full time.
Pm for info.

Bump
Still hiring. Plus the commissary next to us is doing a job fair this Saturday

www.mypowercareer.com Temp Nuclear Operator positions posted at Pickering.

I apply every time...and every time it's a big ol zilch....time to re-apply! My buddy just got a job at the Darlington refurb as a PM! Just sold his house in Mississauga and moving to Cobourg...or something that way...

Career change time. Looking for something where I can work alone. Delivery driver for example. I have no more interest in office work or warehouse work or shifts. Mon-Fri days. I really don't want to talk to anybody while I work. I just want to do my job and go home. No, I don't have an AZ and cant afford to get one. If I could I would, perfect job for me but don't see it happening. Brampton/Mississauga area.

Cant hurt to ask.

Career change time. Looking for something where I can work alone. Delivery driver for example. I have no more interest in office work or warehouse work or shifts. Mon-Fri days. I really don't want to talk to anybody while I work. I just want to do my job and go home. No, I don't have an AZ and cant afford to get one. If I could I would, perfect job for me but don't see it happening. Brampton/Mississauga area.

Cant hurt to ask.

Look into Cintas (and similar) if the typical delivery companies don't look promising.

Cant hurt to ask.

You may want to hide the "no talking" bit when speaking with employers.

You may want to hide the "no talking" bit when speaking with employers.

Why??? Will I have to talk to them before I get hired? That's not going to be good for anybody.

May have to rethink this.

Judging by the billboards in the vicinity, F&P Manufacturing (auto parts plant) in Tottenham is looking for people for seemingly everything.

Stackpole, in Mississauga on Royal Windsor Drive, also had a sign out front the last time I saw.

Honda has been advertising on the radio for jobs at the plant near aliston

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Observed in today's travels. Showa Canada, in Schomberg (highway 9 - 27 intersection) has a big sign out front.

Back
Top Bottom