Laid-off? GTAM Members looking-out.....??? | Page 19 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Laid-off? GTAM Members looking-out.....???

My company has a lot of 1 and 2 year contract positions in the mississauga/brampton area. If anyone is interested send me a PM. (i most likely wont be on here tomorrow but i will be on sunday to check in)
Yes its a temp agency but its not casual work, you are given a contract and guaranteed those hours plus possibility of overtime at time and a half and double time....and minus the occasional canceled shift when the building has to shut down for annual inspections and repairs.
$14 per hour, plus afternoon premium, and a chance of a full time position.
Crim background check required.

My company is on a growth spurt. General warehouse work. $12/hr start. Days. 25 hours /week guaranteed, usually 40+ available. Benefits after probation. Brampton 407/ Goreway. Drug test required. PM me for more details.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

My company is on a growth spurt. General warehouse work. $12/hr start. Days. 25 hours /week guaranteed, usually 40+ available. Benefits after probation. Brampton 407/ Goreway. Drug test required. PM me for more details.

general warehouse work for 12 bucks an hour AND a drug test? :lmao: what has this country come to...

general warehouse work for 12 bucks an hour AND a drug test? :lmao: what has this country come to...

US company... The $12 is to start. 3 months raise, then every 1200 hours worked. But, yeah, I hear ya.

^^problem is for a many the "to start" doesn't pay the cost of living. It's a great circle here in the center of the toilet bowl errr I mean onterrible. Everything costs and wages suck. Good times. My company hires at 13ish and it takes 2 years to get full rate. Why? Because the cheap pricks can. The gov't says so

I'm looking for DZ drivers and backhoe operators for salting and snow removal. Yard is in caledon near hurontario and mayfield, Routes I'm hiring for are in mississauga, brampton, and vaughan. Weekly standby pay plus $18-25/hour (Depends on experience). Contact me if interested.

I'm hiring a General manager with restaurant experience. GM is responsible for all employee training and managing multiple locations. Pay starts at $32k salary, with an aggressive performance bonus that has no cap. The higher you perform and the better the team does the more you collect.

PM me for information.

My company is looking for a CNC machinist in Scarborough.

PM me for details.

My company is still hiring. See post #363

Hiring a part time auto parts counter clerk. Great for a student, 4-8 Monday to Thursday, and Saturday 8-5, $12-13/hr

PM me if interested.

Why? Because the cheap pricks can. The gov't says so

My 55yr. old buddy recently started a welding/fitting job. $16hr going to $25hr graduated over 3yrs. $9hr. less for the exact same work. But after 6000hrs. he'll be in the big money:rolleyes: If the company is still around. Life in Ontario is great.

Gatsby valets, they need G drivers with clean records. Decent pay plus tips. Relaxed job. Say Chris puttock Sent you

Sent from my my mobile using a strange app for damaged people

Back
Top Bottom